Who do you think are going to be the biggest "Scrappies"?

You've already made up your mind in not liking Sumia. I doubt anything in the game itself will sway you.

Well, I've changed my mind about some other characters before.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I my hate for Sumia knows no bounds! When can a klutz choose who her husbands can be? Really, the only guys that interest her are Krom, MU, Fred, Gaia and Henry. She already c-blocked Tiamo from getting Krom and the players from getting a blue haired Selena with Aether.

Anyone have a dartboard with Sumia's face on it? I need to practice my dart throwing.

RAGE RAGE RAGE TIAMOXKROM OTP RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!

Disclaimer: The overall message is true, the tone is drastic on purpose.

You could make a blue haired MU for Selena. That would giver her blue hair... right?

Pretty much. I've thought about making an MU that looked Darcsen myself, but I wouldn't pair an MU with Tiamo in that case. (I would want MU to have brown hair in that scenario.) I don't know about anyone else though.

@ESR: Do you honestly think that I don't know that?

Edited by Little Al

I'm starting to think that Frederick might get a lot of hate from stupid GFAQers because USELESS EXP SINK JEIGAN UNIT!!!!1!1!one!

Sorry, but we actually aren't that stupid.

On the general boards yes, plenty of FE noobs, but on the specific FE boards, plenty of us are competitive and actively celebrate Seth's win.

Granted, the Gamespoters...

So I guess characters like Nancy Dufour and Cossette Coalhearth are hated? But then again, I can admit that I haven't been on any VC fan forums, so I wouldn't know. But outside of such, I really haven't seen any sort of hate for the two.

I honestly don't see how she's Lucina's canon mother. Sure, Sumia's pairing with Krom holds more priority than the other pairs Krom has. But so did Levin X Lachesis, Finn X Aideen, and Celice X Julia. (I will admit that I took those examples from SFs FE4 jealousy page, but wouldn't that still be valid?) I'm not saying it's a bad way of recognising a canon pair, but in some cases it may not be enough. And basing any sort of expectations off of pairing priority may be shattered. (I will admit that I do have it narrowed down to her and Olivia, but...) I'm gonna need more than pairing priorities to go off of before I can know for certain if Krom X Sumia is anything like Eliwood X Ninian and Hector X Lyn or if it's anything like Levin X Fury and Marth X Caeda in terms of canonicity.

There is also the fact that Krom and Sumia both have very limited marriage options.

That also leads to this:

While you try to get all the marriages in your different playthroughs, you're most likely to pair up Krom and Sumia, because you already have all their limited S supports, so that the others can get their other supports.

Am I disappoint that Donnys lance is wasted. Absolutely. But I don't hate him (blame his adorableness). I don't think I hate any of the characters, but that may change once the game FINALLY gets released overseas.

I've noticed nobodies put down Lucina or Henry...I think that's cause you'll implode from the sheer impossibility of it. (I mean, hate LUCINA? It hurts to type that)

In the community of people who know what they're doing, yes.

But by FEN00bs who like to 20/20 everything and hate Jagens and love Ests, there's no unit better. Except maybe Nino.

Gimle can die! He can go to hell and die!

But he does

On-topic:

I don't like or hate anyone yet. I'll think I'll wait 'till we get the localised scripts.

Edited by Pandorakun

What are you smoking? Sumia is probably the best mother for Lucina (beaten out only by like, Sorrie).

What are you smoking?

MU > Olivia >= Soriee >> Sumia >>> Mariabel >>> Village girl

MU of course, is best for anyone.

Soriee and Olivia give Myrmidon, allowing Lucina to have Astra, Sword Expert and/or Lethality.

Olivia allows her to also get Lightning Speed from Dark Peg. (Soriee can't do that).

Sumia offers two magic classes and Peg Knight. Sure you could get her a Lightning Speed, but the rest of it is worthless.

Mariabel is even more worthless.

The village girl just plain sucks.

What are you smoking?

MU > Olivia >= Soriee >> Sumia >>> Mariabel >>> Village girl

MU of course, is best for anyone.

Soriee and Olivia give Myrmidon, allowing Lucina to have Astra, Sword Expert and/or Lethality.

Olivia allows her to also get Lightning Speed from Dark Peg. (Soriee can't do that).

Sumia offers two magic classes and Peg Knight. Sure you could get her a Lightning Speed, but the rest of it is worthless.

Mariabel is even more worthless.

The village girl just plain sucks.

KromxVillageGirl is OTP though

In context, where other people want MU as well and Olivia isn't all that easy to set up, I'd say Soiree is best. Ingame, all Lucina needs is Myrmidon.