Who do you think are going to be the biggest "Scrappies"?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chambray meant that because the children characters are from a different timeline, so technically, none of the characters are their 'real' parents.

When I read that support I thought the same, but I wasn't 100% sure, that's why I put the "might", but anyways, the Furry haters will hate her because of the Furru fandom >_>

People used Yukari?

I found Yukari to be a lot more useful in Maniac than Ken. Sure, he gets mediarama earlier but he's stuck with hama and Zionga/ziodyne which can easily be filled by Akihiko, who also has debuffs and single target healing. When you're training in Tartarus, multi target garu is a lot more useful than multi healing and single target zio because you're killing shadows before they have a chance to hit you, otherwise you could be screwed over. So yeah. /off topic

Anywaaaay... I'm not liking Richt. Sumia is okay, imo, but her voice is awful. If the English version fixes her voice, then okay. Otherwise, uh, I'm probably not going to use her because of the battle voices.

*gets flame shield ready*

Tiamo is my current scrappy as she gets WAY too much love even though she's has just as much personality as Sumia (although that could change if i had more dialogue from them)

And just because she has a crush on Krom does not mean she has to have a support with him.

P.S i don't hate Tiamo, i just don't think she deserves that much sympathy and Sumia does not deserve that much hate

I personally prefer more confident characters, but I gotta give Sumia some props for having the balls to slap Krom (even though she apologised profusely afterwards) so I don't dislike her. I think the background site had her original design be more of the confident type though which I would have preferred.

Gotta say though, the Pegs have pretty nice armour in this game.

*gets flame shield ready*

Tiamo is my current scrappy as she gets WAY too much love even though she's has just as much personality as Sumia (although that could change if i had more dialogue from them)

And just because she has a crush on Krom does not mean she has to have a support with him.

P.S i don't hate Tiamo, i just don't think she deserves that much sympathy and Sumia does not deserve that much hate

Actually, from what supports are available of Tiamo, I'm not a huge fan of her either. However, she is one of the better gameplay units, so most people are probably willing to overlook her personality.

If any furry haters start getting pissy about Velvet, it'll be unjustified because she's not a furry. :dry:

I don't think they will. Did anyone get pissed about the Laguz? (I don't actually know, but why would they have?)

No, she didn't. That was the conclusion people jumped to from the mistranslation.

Wasn't it Chambray saying that the person was not his father because the future father died in combat after telling him that he would be right back?

Wasn't it Chambray saying that the person was not his father because the future father died in combat after telling him that he would be right back?

Yeah.

Nono's problem isn't that she's a child it's that she's a child who can have a child. While she might be over a thousand years old it's still wrong because she thinks and acts like a child (if any one watches how I met your mother I believe they had an episode about something like this). As a character be herself she's fine, no different than Tiki in shadow dragon. But Nono as a marriage candidate is pushing it.

Makes me wonder if Nintendo will rewrite her character for America?

Nono's problem isn't that she's a child it's that she's a child who can have a child. While she might be over a thousand years old it's still wrong because she thinks and acts like a child (if any one watches how I met your mother I believe they had an episode about something like this). As a character be herself she's fine, no different than Tiki in shadow dragon. But Nono as a marriage candidate is pushing it.

I just still find it funny how there's no gay or lesbian options (hell, there's still subtext, but it pretty much is just there probably to tease it), but we're perfectly capable of romancing the loli and shota characters.

I'd make a joke about family friendly wholesome values, but that'd be too obvious.

Well, I think a part of the problem is that she's a child dressed like that. It's incredibly distasteful. But yeah, being able to romance her is skeevy as heck.

Edited by Sanji

Even if they did that, they couldn't not make her a mother of Unn-Unn. Plus, I don't think the Artists would make new art for her to make her more "western friendly"

Well, I think a part of the problem is that she's a child dressed like that. It's incredibly distasteful. But yeah, being able to romance her is skeevy as heck.

And also, even if it was on an adult it would still look like total shit. Her design is just garbage.