Who do you think are going to be the biggest "Scrappies"?

I really just don't understand how Manaketes develop. Nono is considered a child while clocking in at over a millennium, but Soso can start having kids before she is even thirty.

It's possible that it's not at a set pace. Wasn't Tiki in some sort of hibernation state for a long time? If that slowed her aging even further, the same may apply to Nono. Nn may be aging at a more "natural" rate.

Nono's support with Nn lends evidence to another direction of this:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32301&st=1780&p=2050813entry2050813

Nono: Nono's been alive for a thousand years, but Nn probably still isn't that old yet, right? If you use your dragonstone too much over many years, it's not good for your body.

Nn: ...That's true, I do get tired when I use it a lot...

We could interpret this as meaning that Dragonstone use accelerates their aging. Nn had to fight throughout most of her life so far, while Nono presumably did not have to fight much before joining in FE13, so that could contribute to her "catching up" in age. We could also extrapolate from this and figure that

in the "bad ending" where Fauder's forces take over the world and pretty much destroy everything, the amount of fighting means Nono or Nn might actually be aging at a more normal pace and have matured somewhat by the time of having kids.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Hector X Florina is a good example of a pair that doesn't seem all that likely when the two seem to be forming a friendship and nothing more outside of epilogue. Yet the fans are either squeeing, thinking that she's Hector's most canon possibility for a wife despite evidence to the contrary,

I'd be curious to hear more about this. In FE6, Lilina clarifies that her mother was "fragile," which sort of precludes the possibility of Lyn and Farina. Why do you suspect Florina is unlikely?

While, Lyn is kinda fragile, being a "glass cannon".

Doesn't change the fact that anyone who says Lilina's mother was mentioned indirectly in FE6 is likely mistaking any mention of such for Roy's mother. Believe me when I say that it's Roy's mother who gets a mention in FE6 as far as missing parents go.

Doesn't change the fact that anyone who says Lilina's mother was mentioned indirectly in FE6 is likely mistaking any mention of such for Roy's mother. Believe me when I say that it's Roy's mother who gets a mention in FE6 as far as missing parents go.

Even if Lyn was Hector's most cannon pairing, Lyn's most cannon pairing isn't Hector, IMO.

My headcannon is

EliwoodxNinian (Obvs.)

LynxRath (Sue looks like lyn, and Lyn is Rath's only female support. Plus they're cute.)

HectorxFarina (Both strong, seems like a good fit IMO.)

I don't really see a character the devlopers love over any other. Like Scrappy, whom the writers loved but the fans hated. I don't quite see that happening here.

With that said, I think the most hated character will probably be nono. :(

Nono is actually alright in my opinion. Seriously, it isn't bad to be a child at heart and she is quite cute actually. (Personality wise). I actually LIKE the (Main, not secret) cast in this game, as the only other game I have (Newbie to the series, don't own a Wii, have a 3ds BUT don't like the idea of killing characters to get gaiden chapters) I hate only one member of the cast- Tethys.

Sorry I went off on a tangent, but I think that while everyone will have preferences (Someone out there might hate Krom- blink.gif) so the Scrappy might be different for everyone.

Nono is actually alright in my opinion. Seriously, it isn't bad to be a child at heart and she is quite cute actually. (Personality wise). I actually LIKE the (Main, not secret) cast in this game, as the only other game I have (Newbie to the series, don't own a Wii, have a 3ds BUT don't like the idea of killing characters to get gaiden chapters) I hate only one member of the cast- Tethys.

Sorry I went off on a tangent, but I think that while everyone will have preferences (Someone out there might hate Krom- blink.gif) so the Scrappy might be different for everyone.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheScrappy

Popular characters have fandoms. But sometimes, there is a character who has a hatedom. We'll call this guy The Scrappy.

The scrappy is a character that has a hatedom. Ignore what I just said about the writers loving them, I was thinking of something else.

Nono is probably the scrappy.