Your house is on fire.

Raven

You have time for one trip into your house to pick up whatever you can carry on your person before it explodes and everything else is totally annihilated.

WHAT YOU SAVE?

In my pockets: Keys, wallet, phone, 3DS.

Hands: Laptop, XBox 360, PS2 and some of my favourite games.

Pockets: Phone, DS and GBA games, DSi, GBA, GCN memory card, some cash

Hands: Both Wiis, GCN controller, some games

On my back: Backpack

Edited by ZM456

Might have to drag ANNIE-DOG out if she's scared (she's a big baby), charlie-cat's smart so he'll probably get out as soon as the door opens, or even open it himself

Fortunately for me, at lot of my best stuff is already in some backpacks, like favorite books and portables, though I could stuff more in before running out. Top priority would be laptops (2), followed by notebooks and some art aid books, which I could probably all stuff in a backpack, hopefully leaving room for the tablet. I could probably still carry out the PS3 with my hands, and hopefully my PS2 as well. I might have to kick them out, but it'd be nice to save my baritone and alto sax too. TV and games are a bit of a lesser priority, but I'd take what I can.

Wallet and phone and stuff are keepers in pockets, obv

Edited by Rehab

The house. The fire can stay there.

Probably my Xbox (Not 360) and some snack food in my hands, my DS, money, and keys in my pocket, and my PS3 in my backpack

Edited by Aura Wolf

My dogs. Because one would be frozen in fear and the other is retarded and would probably be running in circles. That's if my parents didn't get them out in the first place, anyway.

In the laptop case: Laptop/Charger/Cooling Pad/Tablet/Calculator/Wallet/P--i don't have a phone atm :</keys

Hand: sword, a few books

Pockets: bunnies

back: an oil painting that took me a year to make, not letting that fucker burn

In the laptop case: Laptop/Charger/Cooling Pad/Tablet/Calculator/Wallet/P--i don't have a phone atm :</keys

Hand: sword, a few books

Pockets: bunnies

back: an oil painting that took me a year to make, not letting that fucker burn

Why do you own a sword...or feel the need to keep one around? :o

Hmm.

Carry the biggest stack of sketchbooks I can with two sentimental stuffed animals on top of them.

USB drive, my great-grandmother's necklace, the necklace my mother gave me for my 16th, my wallet, and my Slibli figurine in my hoodie pockets.

My cat will come if I call, but if he has to count for being on my person he'll just sit on my shoulders. He's used to that.

Edited by Spectakitty

Why do you own a sword...or feel the need to keep one around? :o

I think the abridged answer in Lumi's case is that swords are cool.

Because it's my sword.

Many of you chose to take your XBox, PS, whatever game consoles. I don't have such things. Just a laptop that I carry with me at all times anyway. So that frees up my hand for my other possessions I happen to value, in this case my sword. I can actually probably stick that on my belt and carry more things with my hand, probably.

My shinai could do. Or another bunny.

Edited by Fat Bunny

My cat, he's too stupid and fat to escape, or even probably know that fire is dangerous, and my dog, because he's too old and deaf to really give a shit about anything. I usually keep my books, DS and PSP in my bag anyway, so all I'd have to grab from my room would be my prized external hard drive.

Edited by Maji

Because it's my sword.

Many of you chose to take your XBox, PS, whatever game consoles. I don't have such things. Just a laptop that I carry with me at all times anyway. So that frees up my hand for my other possessions I happen to value, in this case my sword. I can actually probably stick that on my belt and carry more things with my hand, probably.

My shinai could do. Or another bunny.

Well, you wouldn't have to worry about muggers in any case.

Bunnies we4kE.gif

Edited by Pandorakun

I own a Jian, but I'm looking into getting a Claymore as well once I have a job with a stable income instead of depending on commissions as a freelance artist.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Many of you chose to take your XBox, PS, whatever game consoles. I don't have such things.

I don't have any either. All I have to do is take my hard drives or backup discs (I really need to buy more blank discs); I can lose all my other PC components but if my data gets lost....

Of course, I'm still going to take whatever else I mentioned earlier.