Mewmew Sprite Land

Mew

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man I post stuff on here a lot less often than I used to :B I used to post mainly for crit and now I feel like I don't need it as desperately

c037ec8e0e.png

Sona from LoL (she's so pretty gdi kill me)

RWSciHZ.png

Battle sprite competition thing I want to try to animate it sometime because I think it'd be a neat enemy

9ebbb8f725.png

Cute and/or dumb babies for Elibian Nights

90deea6adb.png7c894edf40.png89f465cff5.png

a fun pile of FE7x stuff ;3 villager ladies are all WIP (no the last woman is obviously finished)

That might be in my top 10 posts I've seen on this website of all time. Everything looks amazing, there's a new battle sprite that pushes the limits on epicness, some good looking Elibian Nights mugs, and some good looking 7x mugs. Amazing looking stuff for amazing projects.

I can only assume the Bandit Twins are named William and Edgar? They look amazing, although William's 'neck-ruffle' thing looks vaguely like a sharpened tumor on his neck due to the coloration. Don't suppose you have a spare color to work with it? Otherwise they are fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

xuo6Otb.gif

Thresh basic attack (someone left autoattack on)

I started this for the battle sprite competition but then decided I was really more interested in the way Thresh moves more than his design so I'm not sure I'm actually going to finish this in time for the comp because I'd rather have a smooth animation than a finished still. So yeah, there is zero shading until I feel like the color blocks look right~

But now I'm kinda stuck, every frame I add/subtract doesn't look right. I'm fairly new to animating so I'm having a difficult time evaluating what needs to be fixed specifically. v_v

5cz3CI4.png

Also for you non animooters! The body shading feels off but i'm blind and have been spriting too much in the past few hours

PS thanks all of the above commentors, I could have sworn I replied individually to all of you last week but I guess I didn't post it somehow >: Seriously thank you all ;w; And I do have a spare color for William (I usually work under the limit) and I acknowledge the issue and will do my best to remember to fix when I'm not working on some other stuff

Edited by Mew

• 4 months later...

I miss being an avid participant in the spriting forum (or SF at all really) (OR SPRITING AT ALL ACTUALLY) so I started a new project today in hopes that I can sorta wean back into not hating my life when I create pixel art

eb449c3a38b495de2c54aa536cd8f681.png

The hat bae, sword, thief and warrior-of-the-sea baes

9c6da0b566910bbe902f358bbbe24117.png

Chef Bae, Dr. Bae and history bae

edca842070ff8ce15591f08b3a7cfaac.png

Engineer bae and skelebae. Just some baes from a certain bae-iverse. I'm impressed if you scrolled down this far without getting really mad at the amount of times I said bae.

Also have my gemsona sketch that the fantastic Char (Chyrsocolla) is gonna magically transform into a sprite

d299178cd4fa9cd5c7080207d9693f35.png

*squees internally for several hours*

45 degree angle! yohohohohoho!

(if/when you finish that brook one can i please use it in my sig, cause brook is the best)

id say do a law one as well but then id just be pushy, and i may be fangasiming over this a bit too much.

Also have my gemsona sketch that the fantastic Char (Chyrsocolla) is gonna magically transform into a sprite

d299178cd4fa9cd5c7080207d9693f35.png

welcome to club blues. (if the final sprite is gonna be blue)

*squees internally for several hours*

45 degree angle! yohohohohoho!

(if/when you finish that brook one can i please use it in my sig, cause brook is the best)

id say do a law one as well but then id just be pushy, and i may be fangasiming over this a bit too much.

welcome to club blues. (if the final sprite is gonna be blue)

Glad to see another OP fan |D Brooke is great, but allow me to ask you a question: may I see your panties?

Wahhaaha. He's kind of daunting as a sprite so I am not sure how long he'll take me, I'm probably going to just work on whoever I'm feelin' at the time. There's so much variety between characters and I find it impossible to pick a favorite so this is gonna be fun. As for side characters, I'm going to restrain myself as much as possible and do the Straw Hats first because I want them to be a set (gonna make stickers !! ) but I really adore Smoker and Jinbei and Law and Crocodile and Doflamingo and I could just keep going honestly because I like everything about OP

And yiss, Turq is teal-ish, I realized I should have linked her design with the sketch probably because her design is a bit unclear there. Her gem power is levitation powered by energy chain things that she can manipulate and her weapon is a battleaxe |D

Glad to see another OP fan |D Brooke is great, but allow me to ask you a question: may I see your panties?

Wahhaaha. He's kind of daunting as a sprite so I am not sure how long he'll take me, I'm probably going to just work on whoever I'm feelin' at the time. There's so much variety between characters and I find it impossible to pick a favorite so this is gonna be fun. As for side characters, I'm going to restrain myself as much as possible and do the Straw Hats first because I want them to be a set (gonna make stickers !! ) but I really adore Smoker and Jinbei and Law and Crocodile and Doflamingo and I could just keep going honestly because I like everything about OP

And yiss, Turq is teal-ish, I realized I should have linked her design with the sketch probably because her design is a bit unclear there. Her gem power is levitation powered by energy chain things that she can manipulate and her weapon is a battleaxe |D

sorry brook but I wear boxers.

I'm just happy that your making the straw hat crew, considering how many characters there are in one piece if I was doing something like this I would be perpetually stuck making side character after side character cause there all just so awesome/hilarious/cool/well designed/all of the above. picking a couple of faves though (asides form the ones you've already mentioned) I really like ace, kureha, ivankov, buggy, kuzan, borsalino, sakazuki, whitebeard, mihawk, shanks, and there's just too many to list!!!!

turq's design looks nice btw, i like how she wields a battle axe, and yet dresses pretty normally (it just seems funny to me)

oh I'm really mad that I didn't think of Ivankov when I made that list because Ivankov is reaaaally high on my imaginary OP tier list. so freakin' creative and unique arggh. but yeah it's really hard because basically everyone you listed I was like "SHIT I LOVE THEM TOO" lol. I'm so deep in the one piece pit. hopefully I stay there so that I finish these sprites and at least make Law because his design is incredibly good

and thanks!! I have always associated with feminine zerkers (until FE:A Charlotte idk how to feel about her)

tbh i probably wouldn't have thought of ivankov either, simply cause i wouldn't have remembered his name. would have remembered his character, design, and all the good stuff about him, but i just wouldn't have remembered the name. . . anyways, again good sprites and i hope ya finish a good chunk of them at the very least (put some meat on those bones, except for brook cause he's already bones! yohohoho skull joke!)

and your welcome, cause the design is as i said pretty darn good. i admit that feminine zerkers are pretty cool in general, but i tend to associate with sneaky thief's of any kind personally. (defiantly agree with your sentiments on charolette though, but hey there's always rinaka or whatever oni savage chicks name is)

Luffy looks super pro af, excited to see how the rest turn out! :O I'm all the way back in like sypeia for OP, but one day I'll catch up lol. Always a big fan of your sprites, love your style.