Secret shops.... how you stay in business?

mean hardly anybody knows about them(Those that do were told by others).Even those that do know are supose to keep it a serect.They sell rare items at somewhat high prices. You need a VIP card to enter the shop. And to top it all off there hidden it such odd places that it would be almost impossible to find it without help. So how do they stay in business?!?!

Isn't the shopkeeper typically Anna? FE13 might give some explanation as to how this might work, though I won't explain exactly why due to spoilers (in fact I'm not really sure about it myself).

You could post it in spoiler code.

Anna's a greedy trickster. I think she steals or collects rare weapons from fallen soldiers in battlefields everywhere, and then randomly pops up somewhere, opens a shop/tent and starts selling them for quick bucks. The member cards might start glowing when they're near Anna and that could be why you need them to enter.

[spoiler=Anna's everywhere]I don't really understand the reason since I haven't played Awakening, but her in-game description says there are multiple Annas because they are all sisters (like Nurse Joys of the FE world). I think they run a secret smuggling ring across time and space and that's how they manage to stay in stock with almost infinite rare items.

I don't really understand the reason since I haven't played Awakening, but her in-game description says there are multiple Annas because they are all sisters (like Nurse Joys of the FE world). I think they run a secret smuggling ring across time and space and that's how they manage to stay in stock with almost infinite rare items.

It's really a secret drug organization that smuggles across time, that sells future drugs to people before they are illegal. All of the weapons are just a cover story to keep the E~T rating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They stay in business because of me!

I like overbuying silver blades,physics staves,Body rings,boots ...

And thanks to the lovely invention called arena I have more than enough money