Where is the Paid-DLC for this week?

WHY IS IT NOT HAPPENING AGAIN? EVERYBODY PANIC.

OTHIN YOU PROMISED.

This is all in jest of course, but still, I am disappointed.

Silly Paris. Haven't you learned by now? Clearly, if I'm correct about the character, I have to be completely wrong in some other weird way.

My thoughts waking up this morning: Yay! DLC will be-- Oh, wait. It's Friday the 13th. Fate will not be that kind to me. >: There's always next week, I guess!

My thoughts waking up this morning: Yay! DLC will be-- Oh, wait. It's Friday the 13th. Fate will not be that kind to me. >: There's always next week, I guess!

Maybe they're just deliberately screwing with us because that's the date.

Nintendo Direct? It's next week, but it's only going to be 10 minutes since it's focusing on that "Oni Training" game.

From a marketing standpoint it would be stupid to release Ike and paris in the same week....they look alike and I'm sure that the ingame model of Ike gonna be the same of paris's Ingame model, which will interpreted by the consumer, "you want me to buy someone i can get for free ?"....so it's set to be next week....that' my best guess.

Edited by Brave Lord

Seven of the 11 redesigned DLC characters have already been released for free through SpotPass, although always after their DLC versions.

And either way, the release wouldn't be this week. But yes, the timing sounds odd to announce it right now.

The page for paid DLC includes Eltshan as a downloadable character, at least according to Serenes' Forest FE13 page. What's that about? I looked at the FE13 Jap. site, and I did not find a re-designed Eltshan for a DLC purchase.

Lookie here:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/recruit_dlc.html

You get him from Infinite Divine weapons, but how come there was no re-designed artwork of him?

The page for paid DLC includes Eltshan as a downloadable character, at least according to Serenes' Forest FE13 page. What's that about? I looked at the FE13 Jap. site, and I did not find a re-designed Eltshan for a DLC purchase.

Lookie here:

You get him from Infinite Divine weapons, but how come there was no re-designed artwork of him?

He's a special case because he's not available as SpotPass, so there's no free version to differentiate him from. He's also the bonus reward for a monster map rather than being the advertised focus of a character map.

Edited by Othin

Lookie here:

He's sort of not directly a part of Infinite Divine weapons. Infinite Divine Weapons is the third part of the monster-based DLC so I guess they just decided to make his recruitment an extra reward like how the third in each of the other DLC chapters where the character is supposed to be the draw comes with a skill.

Lookie here:

http://www.serenesfo...ecruit_dlc.html

Lol, did you know I thought I discovered who the last DLC person was, and thought it was him but I did some research and save myself some embarrassment . I almost fell for it. He just came with the Divine weapons and no new art.

Edited by Angel Valentine

He's sort of not directly a part of Infinite Divine weapons. Infinite Divine Weapons is the third part of the monster-based DLC so I guess they just decided to make his recruitment an extra reward like how the third in each of the other DLC chapters where the character is supposed to be the draw comes with a skill.

And to make the surprisingly nice dark warlords even friendlier, although they can give any items to achieve this.