[FE9] Marcia Ghost Draft

Ema Skye

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never found a need for Oscar until Ch.7 (more units = faster route) and Ch.9 (helps with ferry chain after recruiting Marcia). Afterwards Marcia shows up and pretty much rolfstomps him in turnsaving utility for the rest of the game.

Yeaaah, fliers are OP.

Chapter 6 and 7.

Chapter 6, sure, but that's like 1 turn. I'm pretty sure you can get the same TC without Oscar in chapter 7 and no one's going to be able to 5 turn it anyway. He's not the only turn saver for that chapter.

Oh well i have other picks in mind after him but I would rather not give all of my plans away. I have to work tonight, and dont get out until 10 hrs from this post.

If drafting begins I want Marcia, Jill, Oscar, Kieran, Tanith/Boyd. for 1st round picks. If that is the order they are picked in. If the 1st round is radically different dont pick for me.

Oscar's only saving one turn in Ch.6. Ike+Oscar+Titania can do it in 4, while Ike+Titania can do it in 5.  

Ch.7 5 turn requires everyone but Soren (aka not happening in a draft).

Oh well i have other picks in mind after him but I would rather not give all of my plans away. I have to work tonight, and dont get out until 10 hrs from this post.

If drafting begins I want Marcia, Jill, Oscar, Kieran, Tanith/Boyd. for 1st round picks. If that is the order they are picked in. If the 1st round is radically different dont pick for me.

Leave a list to Lucina.

Marcia, Jill, Oscar, Boyd or Kieran/Tanith in that order if I'm gone. It shouldn't be radically different as long as Sharpy doesn't join, lol.

I hope Creeper doesnt join. >_>

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Just dont let him join. Creeper and Jedi are draft whores. Nothing personal to either of them. I just would prefer it if they werent in this. They are in way too many drafts and arent reliable enough. We need people who can actually finish this.

I have an idea and it might sound shitty but just hear me out.

Let's ban one of Marcia/Jill so it'd be easier to see if they should be banned or not, because it's one person with a flier versus 3 people without. Or something. And that way it'd work with 4 people.

Lets just wait for one more person imo or have a ghost drafter and we all theorycraft what the marcia ghost would get in tc each chapter

Edited by Professor PicKLe

5 people. with OP units for the top picks adding drafters is better for balancing. Not removing them.

If I get Marcia with the 2nd pick and there are only 4 drafters it will be waaaay unbalanced.