Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VoltTackle (4) - ILoveTangerine,Sparrrow, Shotta, Perseus (L-2!)

Sundown (2) - NE93B27J3U, VoltTackle

Eternlty (1) - Trafalgar

Not Voting - Daniel Craig, Eternlty, Sundown

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have 25 hours left in the day.

Remember, no majority means randomlynch!

Still need a sub for Eternlty.

VoltTackle (6) - ILoveTangerine, Sparrrow, Shotta, Perseus, NE93B27J3U, Sundown (Lynch!)

Eternlty (1) - Trafalgar

Sundown (1) - VoltTackle

Not Voting - Daniel Craig, Eternlty

VoltTackle was a Town Jack of All Trades.

24 hours. Levlty replaces Eternlty. Don't nightpost unless your role lets you etc

Edited by Prims

Sparrrow, Town Crane Folder, has been pierced through the heart by an extra consonant!

It is now Day 4. You have 72 hours and 15 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

Edited by Prims

##Vote: Sundown

shoulda lynched me D2. this should have tipped you off back on D2 after I subbed in

whatever.

##Unvote

##Vote: Sundown

I got subbed into an impossible situation to get out of. I'm bound to be lynched anyway, so why wait?

*cough* I had a nice impossible fakeclaim as scum to deal with. Thanks predecessor.

ps: Letters is scum 8)

I very much agree with VT's assessment on Tail's use of emotion, however, I still think Tail's made good points, emotion or no emotion. I'm glad VT is more prominent now, because I think I was wrong in my assessment of he/she wanting to get people to like them.

I don't like Eternity for saying that they have a useless role and won't be a useful townie. Basically what VDC said.

Sundown is still sort of freaking out, and that claim is awfully convenient, but I think it's worth it if a townie could get killed.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eternity

I'm basically echoing Colin Mochrie and VDC here, but they make great points. that Eternity is voting people for the wrong reasons and apparently isn't going to contribute anything. I also don't like Eternity's vote on Shotta. It's way too easy to just vote for the most inactive person and tell them to exist. Lynching Shotta would give us very little info, and being inactive isn't usually scumtell.

leaning away from Eternlty scum

Perseus is probably town

VDC for the crane idea

seriously, why would you give a lynch bomb a day unlynchable

and I really don't remember a lot of their posts aside

Trafalgar isn't looking the best, really

And possibly even you, Letters; for not really providing much in the way of scumhunting. so my question to you; who do you actually think is scum?

-----------

Etern1ty is at least a touch more memorable now, but still a null read, even after the list post

Sundown barely even mentioned Yoshimi so I'm leaning Trafalgar town. Same for Eternlty. Scum typically don't null post about their buddies, so we'll see.

Trafalgar in its posts also doesn't sound like Sundown/Yoshimi are partners, generally has good content

Okay, so, ILoveTangerine: day 1 sucks, is non-existent, has one post of content which you all should read in a scum voice and a town voice; beginning of day 2 makes a post which purely states the obvious (i should pay more attention), votes VT for pretty bad reasoning and steers away from Sundown and toward VT. Also refers to Yoshimi as she, so was Yoshimi's identity/gender ever mentioned in thread? Also supports Eternlty lynch so still moving away from Eternlty scum.

Shotta

is

has pretty bad dealings with/about Sundown actually (I suggest you all read them) and pushes Eternlty, VT instead; is first on the Yoshimi wagon, but does not really give a town impression in the vote; also was generally non-existent

Now Daniel Craig, okay Daniel Craig is pretty similar to Shotta, but between DC - Sundown and Shotta - Sundown, DC - Sundown reads more town in that DC started out suspecting Sundown and switched later with reasoning; on the other hand, Shotta dissupports Sundown lynch due to him claiming lynchbomb, which is not actually a reason at all.

So, remaining scum are Sundown, ILoveTangerine, and Shotta.

##Vote Sundown

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Chances are that Sundown's lynchproof and we're really just wasting a day phase. Letters or Numbers or whatever the hell he is looks like he fakeclaimed cop but we're not gonna give him any shit for it? What's going on man I'm so confused

Dead mod is dead.

rejoice

Also, if I die tonight, claim in this order:

ILoveTangerine

Shotta

Eternlty

Daniel Craig

Trafalgar

Perseus

Otherwise I'm going after ILT/Shotta tomorrow.

And these are my surest legitimate reads this game. ILT has priority over Shotta. I am not bsing just so you know if I die.