Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoshimi (5) - Shotta, Sparrrow, VoltTackle, Vanilla Diet Coke, tails1996 (L-2)

NE93B27J3U (2) - ILoveTangerine, Sundown

Sundown (2) - Perseus, Daniel Craig

Shotta (1) - Eternlty

Eternlty (1) - Colin Mochrie

Vanilla Diet Coke (1) - Yoshimi

VoltTackle (1) - NE93B27J3U

Not Voting - Trafalgar

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to hammer. You have 8 minutes left in the day (countdown).

Yoshimi is at L-2!

Edited by Prims

Yoshimi (5) - Shotta' date=' Sparrrow, VoltTackle, Vanilla Diet Coke, tails1996 (L-3)[/b']

NE93B27J3U (2) - ILoveTangerine, Sundown

Sundown (2) - Perseus, Daniel Craig

Shotta (1) - Eternlty

Eternlty (1) - Colin Mochrie

Vanilla Diet Coke (1) - Yoshimi

VoltTackle (1) - NE93B27J3U

Not Voting - Trafalgar

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

D1 CLUSTERFUCK

Yoshimi, Scum Vigilante Enabler, has been lynched!

Also, Mr. Shine has replaced Mr. Bright #wow #whoa

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Do not post during the night phase unless your role allows otherwise, or if you're handling an non-gameplay-related important mod issue (sub request, etc).

Edited by Prims

Colin Mochrie, Town Bingo Player, died last night.

You have 72 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Remember that you now need a majority to lynch somebody!

Not helpful at all. That was the towniest read in the game. Sundown the sub, can you please say something? I had no objections to lynching your previous incarnation, but that person's gone. Perhaps you'll change my mind - because I still have no objections to suiciding on a lynch bomb.

haven't had a lot of time to catch up with the thread in it's entirety, I've just been reading snippets while I wasn't playing (and damned if I remember exactly (I do remember bits and pieces, though) what happened throughout D1), but will get back to you ASAP on stuff

going off to re-read after this post

but while I'm here, Bingo Player? what would that have even done?

also, I'd prefer if we didn't waste my lynch bomb capacity just yet, particularly on you tails, who seems to want to die (which definitely wouldn't be a scum role, I would think).

i'll be happy to be a policy lynch later to try and bomb suspected scum, but I'd prefer waiting instead of putting town down two players on a lynch this early

haven't had a lot of time to catch up with the thread in it's entirety, I've just been reading snippets while I wasn't playing (and damned if I remember exactly (I do remember bits and pieces, though) what happened throughout D1), but will get back to you ASAP on stuff

going off to re-read after this post

but while I'm here, Bingo Player? what would that have even done?

also, I'd prefer if we didn't waste my lynch bomb capacity just yet, particularly on you tails, who seems to want to die (which definitely wouldn't be a scum role, I would think).

i'll be happy to be a policy lynch later to try and bomb suspected scum, but I'd prefer waiting instead of putting town down two players on a lynch this early

This is the first post from you that I like.

Okay yeah we're lynching Sundown today. I thought he had more posts, but it turns out the ones he had were just bloated with bloat.

##Vote: Sundown

That could simply mean that the subbed in player is better at looking townie than the old Sundown. I'm not quite sure that we should discount what the old Sundown just because of that.

Glad I read Yoshimi correctly. Knew something was weird about his logic.

##Vote Tails

Why do you want to die so badly?

he's said multiple times that his role is very harmful to the town...

That could simply mean that the subbed in player is better at looking townie than the old Sundown. I'm not quite sure that we should discount what the old Sundown just because of that.

i'm paying attention to new posts still, and working on a reasonable post

and this is a valid concern, don't discount the past me's actions at all, because I should still be accountable for them

##Unvote

My bad I just read that. I had things so mixed up that I thought Tails dayvigged Asparagus. Since that's the case I should probably reread things before I make another vote.

okay, stuff from D1 from a re-read (list isn't comprehensive)

• not happy with VDC's apparent joke about miller survivor (I think it could still be a thing, who knows)
  • EternIty isn't terribly memorable
  • not wanting to claim isn't necessarily anti-town (Asparagus D1 thingy), depends on role (even though they did claim later as a CC)
  • Letters isn't actually doing that much, just jumping over the place and fluffing around (see quote below for a case study)
  • goddamit clusterfuck at the end of D1
  • tails seems to have a day vote persuader type role thingy, from what I can gather (which might be wrong, but that's what I implied from what happened with Asparagus)

Genuine reasons? How can you have info at Day 1?

Care to expound on that?

I don't even know what the past me was thinking, but I don't like it myself

Letters, who are your top suspicions besides your vote?

Excellent question.

dislike Letters from this little exchange, why dodge around the question: it doesn't help us later if you die

this has been a post, brought to you by the Sunlight TV station

Hey Tails, just a thought, but maybe claim if you want, it's not like the mafia's going to shoot you after all that about wanting to die that will no doubt continue until you do. May as well let us know what's up. Or not.

Sundown is town, because we have plenty of people here who flip the fuck out whenever somebody so much as looks at them funny and none of his content really bothered me much except for the Tails vote, which could be excused as a product of his emotional playstyle. Also I like the new one.

Okay yeah we're lynching Sundown today. I thought he had more posts, but it turns out the ones he had were just bloated with bloat.

##Vote: Sundown

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see here, but this vote looks opportunistic. What happened to VT? You know, the only guy you gave half a shit about during Day 1. Here you do a 180 and go after a player whose wagon you explicitly stated you didn't like (correct me if timeline issues plz) because they had less content than you thought they did or something. What's got you so serious about this vote?

##Vote: Keysmash