Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew I didn't like the VDC lynch. Is a gravedigger like a reviver or something? Not really important info but I can't help but be curious.

##Vote Daniel Craig

Also Perseus just did that thing scum do when there's a mislynch. "Oh darn we got the wrong guy I'm so dumb" kinda thing. I don't think he's even looked scummy so far but it's just something to keep in note later in the game.

I sort of feel guilty because that was basically a town-sided amnesiac, which in turn could've made me useful once again. And I called for the lynch/ asked Tails to persuade VDC.

In other news, I'm still waiting on the information roles to step forward. If they don't, I'm going to go with Sundown once more.

Well, in that case, I'll say something.

Peresus, would I be right in assuming that you might be the town vig then? After Yoshimi flipped, it hinted at the existence of a town vig. And your last post kinda says that if a dead person was alive again (or at least their role), then you become useful again? Kinda sounds like that vig to me. Unless it's something else, in which case don't say anything else about it.

Mmk then. huh.

Stilll not liking a sundown lynch. If he is telling the truth we could take out 2 towns at once.

Peresus, would I be right in assuming that you might be the town vig then? After Yoshimi flipped, it hinted at the existence of a town vig. And your last post kinda says that if a dead person was alive again (or at least their role), then you become useful again? Kinda sounds like that vig to me. Unless it's something else, in which case don't say anything else about it.

Huh, I know this isn't directed at me but I don't see where you're getting town vig from. Unless you think the day vig kill was town vig?

I'll need to do a read through tomorrow since its getting late though.

We know that the dayvig was Yoshimi, who we lynched. Peresus claims he isn't useful, but a amnesiac or similar would make him useful again => implies to me that he is a vig because the enabler was lynched (preventing him from doing anything)

might just be me, though

why the fuck do you care if he is or was town vig? no point in fishing over it. i still don't understand how gravedigger=amnesiac either. this line of inquiry is not helping us. table it.

returning to my vote from yesterday

##Vote Eternity

i still think yoshimi's voting was defending him, and not sundown, but if it comes down to avoiding competing wagons vying for hammer potential, i would easily lynch sundown too at this point.

Also Perseus just did that thing scum do when there's a mislynch. "Oh darn we got the wrong guy I'm so dumb" kinda thing. I don't think he's even looked scummy so far but it's just something to keep in note later in the game.

town do this when there's a mislynch too, so I'm not really seeing your point. and this point against him is together with a line saying "well he hasn't looked scummy up until now". you're playing both sides of the fence. is perseus's statement after the lynch enough to make you think he's scummy, or not?

Assuming a scumteam of 4, I think we have just one more mislynch.

Sundown, why are you rolefishing about Perseus' role? That's not helpful right now.

At this point, I think we should lynch either Sundown or Eternity; we've been trying to lynch Sundown for two days and my view of him has not improved over the course of D2, and Eternity is the next-scummiest.

Would like more from Letters than a post with just a vote.

##Vote: Sundown

Also I will be gone until later today.

rolefishing? really, I'm just piecing together the pieces of the puzzle, and I said he doesn't have to answer my theory

i'm sure people can think for themselves, though, and anyone who is paying attention and reading backwards/remembering might have come to the same conclusion, so eh

Assuming a scumteam of 4, I think we have just one more mislynch.

Sundown, why are you rolefishing about Perseus' role? That's not helpful right now.

At this point, I think we should lynch either Sundown or Eternity; we've been trying to lynch Sundown for two days and my view of him has not improved over the course of D2, and Eternity is the next-scummiest.

Would like more from Letters than a post with just a vote.

##Vote: Sundown

Also I will be gone until later today.

this post is badly contradicting itself because you say there is only one mislynch and you are trying to lynch a lynch bomb that could easily cause two mislynches at the same time

I still think we should lynch you for earlier reasons and this post doesn't make you look any better

@Everyone who who went with the sudden VDC lynch, what was you reason for it, when we could have easily had one of Volt or Eternalty lynch which would obviously have been better?

##Vote: Volt

town do this when there's a mislynch too, so I'm not really seeing your point. and this point against him is together with a line saying "well he hasn't looked scummy up until now". you're playing both sides of the fence. is perseus's statement after the lynch enough to make you think he's scummy, or not?

I don't think he's scummy. It was just a minor scummy thing to do, so I'm keeping a mental note of it. If later in the game things boil down to a MYLO or LYLO situation or something and we have to look back on players, that'll be just something there to help decision making. It's nothing special to really read into.

##Unvote

I think Daniel Craig got the point.

I don't like the Sundown lynch either in case he's not fakeclaiming. What I don't understand is that if he's looked so scummy, why hasn't the (theoretical) vig shot him yet? Anyway right now another mislynch isn't the best idea, and if Sundown is telling the truth it's possible we lose two townies at once and that's not good. Agreeing with Perseus that an investigative role needs to step up to take the lead right now so we don't mislynch again.

##Vote Eternity

Should have done this yesterday.

I don't like how Tangerine is saying that the other two lynches were "obviously" better, seeing as at the time, they weren't. Anyways, I already explained why I wanted VDC lynched.

Also, I don't like an eternity wagon in the sense that they can't defend themselves, due to being in-between players.

@Shotta: The hypovig can't shoot, due to the Enabler's demise.

Not going to vote just yet.

rolefishing? really, I'm just piecing together the pieces of the puzzle, and I said he doesn't have to answer my theory

Posting speculation about what roles people have is not helpful to Town.

this post is badly contradicting itself because you say there is only one mislynch and you are trying to lynch a lynch bomb that could easily cause two mislynches at the same time

During D2, some of Perseus's analysis convinced me that Sundown is not likely to be an actual lynch bomb. And I also think he's scum, so he wouldn't actually be a mislynch. It is something of a risk, but I think the likelihood of him being scum is high enough to take the risk.

I could also go for an Eternity lynch, as I said, but naturally I prefer to have my vote on my strongest scum read.

but even assuming that sundown is scum, if there are two other scum, why take the risk that sundown might flip town and take someone down with them?

##vote: volt tackle

i'm still on board with a volt lynch, and i wouldn't mind an eternity lynch either, but i agree with perseus in that the new eternity needs to show up first.

on a side note, numbers did indeed return the crane to me.

##Unvote

Didn't know that Eternity was playerless right now. That probably explains some things.

##Vote VoltTackle

Bye bye Pichu (even though I love Pichu).

This is the second person who's said VoltTackle is scum, and seeing as how he's been really pushing this Sundown lynch (who claimed lynchbomb) I think it makes sense that he's scum. His lynch could possibly help us figure out Sundown is well. I don't mind seeing him lynched.

My only concern is how the hell the cop claims to have investigated three people in one night. Unless these are results from the last few nights and not just last night.

Well. Part of me is like 'Letters must be scum' because I know I'm Town but claiming to be a cop who has investigated three people the previous night is so strange that I can't imagine scum doing it. So I have no idea what to think.

This is the second person who's said VoltTackle is scum, and seeing as how he's been really pushing this Sundown lynch (who claimed lynchbomb) I think it makes sense that he's scum. His lynch could possibly help us figure out Sundown is well.

Are you really using 'other people said it's true' as a basis of your reasoning? Anyway, my reasons for wanting to lynch Sundown are that I am convinced that he is scum and also that he is not a lynch bomb. It's not the end of the world if I die but it will put us in MYLO and there is something useful I can do tonight, so obviously I would prefer to stay alive.

I'm perpexled that Letters has three results that he knows for sure are scum(since three seems too many for one each night, and then the other multi people cop roles I know of usually don't give for sure quiies for others). But I'm willing to trust him because unless we are actually at the point where we lose if we mislynch, it would be ridiculous to claim a cop. I'll give a little time for a counter claim just in case though. I should getat least one point to get on tomorrow, it'll be a busy day though.