Anonymous Mafia - Game Over

Prims

I'm not a fan of claiming unless I need to as it just gives info to the mafia too easily. Sure, its easy to prove and I could have done it early on but I didn't see that as really doing anything for either myself or the town. Plus claiming it and then never doing it seems a little pointless, if I were to have claimed it I might as well have proved it.

Fair enough since it's easier to say these things in hindsight. However you also are making a great excuse to help a fakeclaim.

if we do no lynch, daniel craig can easily prove insomniac.

we must bear in mind this doesn't prove alignment, nor is it necessarily the only aspect of his role.

assuming he's town though, and assuming a fruit lover has a less threatening role (or a scum fruit lover), with claiming an easily provable role he's kind of got a death sentence, whereas if he had stealthed in before phase end and could have proven it, that might have worked out better. this is an example of why i didn't think we should have claimed today.

i can't see scum wasting a bullet on either me or a town shotta. scum can only take killing actions (or theoretic one night hiatus to no kill and use any other ability, barring some special role that lets them do both, cf. rules), so my role is if anything beneficial for them to keep around, even though i'll only idle again, and a town shotta is vanilla having reached a *ylo.

##Vote No Lynch

Which basically means if either myself or Trafalgar end up dying we know scum is down to either fruit lover or new James Bond. I guess we'll have to wait until the next Day Phase to really act after that.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fine then, I will start the claiming chain, but I will only do a half claim, more like set up a basis, so that I none of you can blame me of faking mainly because I really should be the last one claiming

D 9

T 5 5

S 6 4

I 7

now then, I want everyone else to claim

each number is supposed to imply how many letters each of our roles have

Daniel = Insomniac

Trafalgar = Night Watch

Shotta = Hourai doll

ILT = Rolecop

well, these are the role names, I just didn't know what each one does

my N1 target was Eternalty and yes he turned up as a janitor, I thought the mafia might have a framer and decided to wait until someone was janned to out his role (I just don't know why Prims put a town janitor) and I tried to push for an Ethernalty lynch from the back with out giving any solid reason

my N2 target was Daniel and I found out he is insomniac

my N3 target was Trafalgar and he turned up to be Night Watch

my N4 target was Shotta and he turned up as Hourai doll

my N5 target was Perseus (the only one whose role I didn't find out) and well, he ended up dead, so I got no results

personally, I am finding Trafalgar's role scummiest, but then again, the roles are very messed up this game

Isn't an insomniac a watcher?

Also it's really common to have a scum!rolecop in games. Especially with the scum!dayvig you could find a town PR and kill him the next day.

true, but show me another investigative role first, and as for the insomniac, I asked Prims what this role refers to and he said the more common Insomniac role is talking at night

I still want to go after Trafalgar, because he is another investigative role and I don't like you too much either

IMO, Daniel has the highest chance of being town

Uh, shit, I miscounted and gave you guys an unintentional extension.

Since everybody has MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED the deadline will now be 10:00 PM PST Sunday, but if there's no majority before then, game ends and everybody loses.

Yeah, its titled Insomniac which when I looked it up didn't match what the mafiwiki role thing said, but I just went with it.

Anyways, I kinda had that exact same thought about scum rolecop. And in this game it wouldn't surprise me. But then also after that other game I'm kind of tired of lynching rolecops and having them pop up as town.

I'm torn on Shotta's role. Being able to have a vote after your death is very valuable for the town, but also for the mafia in certain situation and I can't decide if it sounds like a more averagey town role or a useful just in case mafia role.

Trafalgar's likewise sounds useful for the maf in that it blocks and gives info of what the town might have. And I'm not seeing much in the way of mafia actions that the town would benefit from a safeguard with, unless I'm missing something there.

Anyways, ##Vote:No Lynch For some reason I thought majority was 2, but it isn't.

i don't have much time here, will obviously address everything fully tomorrow if i'm still alive. just want to say, i'm not seeing much in how a town would benefit from a janitor or an interceptor either. prims is probably just fucking with us. if i recall correctly, his philosophy is that the game shouldn't be made or broken on night powers, but on vote analysis and scumhunting.

##Vote No Lynch

because it's time.

But at the same time I'm not sure if scum would suggest the no lynch and prolong the game when they could easily try and push for the mislynch. It's not like the 4 of us have looked obvtown all game so scum would have a bit to work with.

ILT is right in that I don't believe the town really has had an investigative role to this point other than the JoAT; but that could be enough. So I'm still not convinced on the town!rolecop just yet. However, I agree that out of the two investigative roles it's highly probably that one is scum and the other is town. After all Trafalgar did stop Perseus from getting the crane. Just gotta figure out who is who.

Yeah my role is weird and I never even heard of it before until this game. I think it's supposed to have the same type of effect as Bizz's role in SFMM2 where she could "live" even after death and help the town.

Evenin' folks. Just provin I can talk at le night like I should have done a looooong time ago. Sorry.

Anyways, if i am alive tomorrow expect me to take a very long time to place a vote and to use up most phase time trying to make sense out of this shit.

Tonight's death should tell us a lot. I think.

Daniel Craig, Town Insomniac, was shot last night.

I'm about ready to finish this game. 72 hours, straight LYLO. This is your last chance, so don't fuck it up.

Well looking back at your previous play you tunneled Volt pretty hard (which turned out to be a mislynch) and the basis behind it was rather weak. You also were one of the few who actually thought Sundown looked town (I admit I fall under this too, but I'm the only idiot who was actually paranoid that he was a lynchbomb). It's also highly possible for a scum!rolecop, and it's looked like this set-up was a little less traditional anyway. Why would Trafalgar be a better lynch target?

I tunneled Volt mainly because I thought Eternalty was scum Janitor and felt like Volt was backing her up and wanted to take an indirect action to the Janitor (who I have no idea how ended up town)

I still don't get how the kill of pass code took place with the janitor being town

I thought Sundown's claim made sense and thought he should be town for that

well, as for Trafalgar, I know he didn't visit you last phase at the least however his post here

i still think yoshimi's voting was defending him, and not sundown, but if it comes down to avoiding competing wagons vying for hammer potential, i would easily lynch sundown too at this point.

where he was defending Sundown and well, if you look at his votals, he has also only voted on mislynches so far

##Vote: Trafalgar

think whatever you will though

Trafalgar (1) - ILoveTangerine

Not Voting - Shotta, Trafalgar

25 hours left in the day. Remember, No Majoriy means Everyone Loses!

Edited by Prims

Trafalgar, Scum Night Watch, has been lynched!

Shotta, Town Hourai Doll, and ILoveTangerine, Town Rolecop, win the game!

Yeah uh. Don't expect postgame for a while, I don't particularly feel like writing it. When I do it'll have role PMs / Player reveals / player comments / set-up comments and such. Go ahead and reveal identities early if you want though.

Edited by Prims