OH MY GOD THAT MOVIE WAS EPIC

Fenrir

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have to?

Absolutely not. I just thought you might be interested since you asked "why not?" It seems strange that someone would ask such simple questions and be uninterested in reading 1-2 sentences of a response.

3 pages of discussion about the film and nobody has mentioned "WHERE'S THE TRIGGAH WHERE'S THE TRIGGAH WHERE'S THE TRIGGAH" yet. I am disappoint.

Getting off on somebody's fame, like enjoying seeing somebody's every move plastered over the tabloids, that's ehh territory, yeah. But Donald Glover is, like, enjoyable to look at, man.

Getting off on somebody's fame, like enjoying seeing somebody's every move plastered over the tabloids, that's ehh territory, yeah. But Donald Glover is, like, enjoyable to look at, man.

They've got a way to keep me on their side

They give me cause for love that I can't hide

For them I'll never have to turn the tide

Because they shine, I walk the line

(b/w tabloid creeper and OMG SO BEAUTIFUL, if you don't underrstand)

Oh and in case you're really dumb, STARS SHINE

Edited by L1049

Why are 3 guests looking at this somewhat random topic in fftf??? That makes me nervous, like important people are valuing what i say. They're going to read through this and realize I'm an idiot, where you guys already know I'm an idiot. Poor guys wasting their time.

@Mikethfc I don't get your reference. But remember, I'm an idiot.

Why are 3 guests looking at this somewhat random topic in fftf??? That makes me nervous, like important people are valuing what i say. They're going to read through this and realize I'm an idiot, where you guys already know I'm an idiot. Poor guys wasting their time.

@Mikethfc I don't get your reference. But remember, I'm an idiot.

FE4 thread has gotten like 80 guests before, don't worryu about it. Could be bots anyway, I don't really know how that stuff works. On another forum I go on, some of the "major" bots (like, uh, a search engine crawling the site) will show up as a special kind of user. And firefox mods our site.

Edited by L1049

43 members, 88 guests?? WTF?? Unless those numbers reflect people browsing the help sections of the site it makes no fucking sense as to why somebody would just look at forums.

You bring up good points though, SeverIan.

Bots are common and I'm sure there are people interested in the game specific forums because some of the topics there are actually interesting and pertinent to the game experience instead of just being straight data like the information pages.