Ultimate Attacker!Mark

Leif

For my own amusement, I think I put together a Mark build that allows him to achieve the highest attack value in the game. Feel free to critique if you guys find flaws that I missed.

For experimental purposes, assume all units involved have all stats capped.

Pairing: Female My Unit x Valhart (Female My Unit has Best: Strength, Worst: Magic)

Mark's Class: General, Generals can equip Gungnir and have the highest strength max stat modifier (50).

Required Skills:

1.) Limit Breaker

2.) All Stats + 2

3.) Strength +2 (EDIT: Quick Slash is better)

4.) Lance Expert

5.) Vengeance

Modified Stat Caps

[spoiler=Mark's Maximum Modifiers as a General]

HP: 80

Str: 59 [+4 from FeMU, +4 from Valhart, +1 inheritance Bonus = +9]

Mag: 26

Skill: 44

Spd: 34

Luck: 45

Def: 57

Res: 33

With the New DLC limit break and All Stats +2 skill, his stats now have +12 modifiers, except for Strength which is +14 (not sure if Limit Break changes HP cap, but I assume it will since it gives +10 to all maximum stats):

[spoiler=Limit Break, Strength +2 & All Stats +2 Stats]

HP:90

Str: 73

Mag:38

Skill: 56

Spd: 46

Lck: 57

Def: 69

Res: 45

I am only going to be focusing on the Strength and Attack values, not the other stats.

-Now we have a Strength Value of 73, add +5 (due to Lance Expert). We get 78 Strength.

-Now have Mark Equip Gungnir (assume Mark has an "A" level in Lances).

-Gungnir's Might is 16, but add 2 (due to "A" rank in lances) so we get 18. Add 5 (due to +5 bonus) and we get a 23 might weapon.

-Add 78 to 23 and we get a101(!) Attack Value

-Now we stack Strength Cry, Rainbow Cry, and Love Cry, which yields a +10 Bonus to Strength (+4, +4, +2 = 10).

-Now Mark's Attack Stat is 111!

-Then Double mark with a Berserker with max Strength. A Berserker gives a +5 Strength Bonus naturally, but with a strength-maxed Berserker, the bonus becomes +8 (due to +3 bonus from a capped stat).

-Add 8 to Mark's strength and we get an attack value of 119!

-Now assume Mark has 1 HP when he enters a battle. Vengeance activates so we take (Max HP - Current HP/2). We get: (90-1=89/2 = 44.5) I believe Fire Emblem rounds values down, so we get an added 44 attack bonus.

-Add 44 to 119 and we get a huge attack value of 163. What a beast.

EDIT:

In hindsight, Quick Slash would be a better skill to have instead of Strength+2 because it would add +10 attack when Mark starts a battle, so if we replace Strength +2 with Quick Slash we subtract 2 from the attack value and add 10 to it, we get

an Attack Value of 171!!!

Feel free to share your thoughts or correct something. I did this in a hurry so I could have made a mistake or two.

Edited by Leif

Pair MU with Vake!Jerome for a +11 modifier, and have Mark be using a forged Holy Lance against a 0 Def Revanent.

Getting damage higher than 200 (over 600 with a crit) was actually possible even before Limit Breaker's release, and there are probably more bonuses you missed, like Tiki's Tears. I recall seeing a Mark with this setup do I believe 597 damage on a crit like this, and that was before Love Cry's release, or Limit Breaker for that matter. That said, it's unlikely that Limit Breaker will boost the HP cap.

Edited by Othin

I would give lightning speed instead of lance expert(passed on by female MU) to help take advantage of his quick slash

also imo using lance expert would limit yourself to just lances which hurts against axe enemies

Edited by spoon98

I would give lightning speed instead of lance expert(passed on by female MU) to help take advantage of his quick slash

also imo using lance expert would limit yourself to just lances which hurts against axe enemies

Yes, but this build was designed to get the highest possible Attack value. It's just an experiment, not something I'd actually do in the game. :)

Switch Valhart to Vake!Jerome and make him a beseker (they have a 50 Strength to) with Hauteclere (21 Might before bonuses) and give him A support with his partner (it Gives +2 in strength, Jerome works great for this) and your good I actually tried something similiar with speed the goal is to get the highest speed stat (high speed not avoid)

[spoiler=My Effort]Mark with female my unit with best stat Speed worst stat Luck (any stat but Magic and resistance works but I am using Luck) fathered by Ronku!Chambray (Gaia works to but I will use Ronku for this example) as a Swordmaster (Assassin works too but I find Swordmaster more fitting) with capped stats

80 HP

40 Strength

33 Magic

52 Skill

57 Speed

44 Luck

33 Defense

36 Resistance

Now lets add skills

Speed +2 (Passed from Mom)

Limit Breaker

All Stats +2

Defender

Ill-relevant Skill (no other skill boost speed)

Now Doubling with a Swordmaster with at least 30 in each stat and has an A Support with and maxed all his stats and Given a combo Rainbow, Speed and Love Cry and Tiki's Tears his stats look something like this (Probably some math errors)

95 HP

64 Strength

57 Mag

74 Skill

89 Speed!

59 Luck

57 Defense

60 Resistance