By the way, Chapter 1 is officially finished~

Oh, and 7 turns for Ch. 2!

Edited by Esme

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cyron: You can go ahead and fix stuff.

Supports not being changed isn't an oversight. Technically neither is the palettes but if people would prefer them being changed you can change that too.

Esme picks Wendy.. and with that guys

GO OUT THERE AND WIN USE YUNO/JUNO AND THE REST OF YOUR FLYERS TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY'S

PEGASUS FANTASY

Edited by Jedi

Except I just send Doug-Ass to go get him. And he's, y'know, invincible.

The biggest problem is keeping my mooks alive. Priscilla and Merlinus have to TANK. THE FUCK.

Edited by Shota Sigurd

So apparently promoting Echidna makes her a Warrior. Firstly, I don't have a clue why she wasn't promoted in the first place, and secondly, it's dumb. So I'm hacking the promo to Hero, like it should be. Don't hate.

So apparently promoting Echidna makes her a Warrior. Firstly, I don't have a clue why she wasn't promoted in the first place, and secondly, it's dumb. So I'm hacking the promo to Hero, like it should be. Don't hate.

You broke the rules, you're out of this draft, and you've shamed your family and you are now a loser FOREVER.

jk I'm the loser for missing out on the DANCING DUO.

Anyway, 12 turns for Ch. 6, 11 turns for 7, 16 turns for 8, 13 turns for 8x, 13 turns for 9, 12 turns for 10, and 15 for 11. :<

http://www.mediafire.com/?8x5gdhggw6b70ic

Here's the fixes I did, which should correct the promotion stuff. Dunno if I fixed the weapon levels though. Apply the fe6rr patch, then apply this patch to the patched rom. It also aligns most of the units with their respective palettes, though I think I missed Zeiss's unpromoted one :/

It should work, but the base translation I used might be outdated--if it is, I dunno if the patch would freak out on you or not :x I don't remember Twilkitri releasing another version of the translation since '06, at least, according to the files ._.

Chapter 2 - 3 turns (3)

Barely avoided a penalty here, if I'd had been a turn a slower I would to have had to of taken it.

Chapter 3 - 6 turns (9)

Yuno charged, Zeiss was guarding the undrafteds.

Chapter 4 - 6 turns (15)

Nomads vs 2 fliers = not fun

Chapter 5 - 3 turns (18)

Zeisssssssssss

Chapter 6 - 6 turns (24)

Rushed to Elphin and then back to the throne... except it has a terrain penalty on it. Freaking brilliant.

Chapter 7 - 5 turns (29)

Could have been 4, if I had a way of opening the door. Hint. I didn't.