Round 60 SF Splicing Competition

Vampire Elf

So we're up and running again! If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

This weeks set, no armor but still a lot to play with.

KFMj.png

Same rules, just keep in mind that we don't over custom stuff :)

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW:

• No mass Customization, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • Don't vote for yourself or I will personally beat the shit out of you.
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

Deadline: July 27th

eCut's notes:

Do NOT bitch that something looks overly custom or that something should be disqualified, etc. etc. It is not your place to judge. If you think there is a problem with an entry then PM Vamp and he will take care of it since he runs the competition. This is not a suggestion, it is a rule that I am going to be very strict about and expect all of you to follow.

Have fun. :)

Edited by eCut

Quick clarification: What time zone will be used to end the contest? I'm in one of the latest time zones, so my July 27th is a lot of people's July 28.

Quick clarification: What time zone will be used to end the contest? I'm in one of the latest time zones, so my July 27th is a lot of people's July 28.

There aren't many people who are on that 28th so we'll be going with you guys 27th. :P

eCut's notes:

Do NOT bitch that something looks overly custom or that something should be disqualified, etc. etc. It is not your place to judge. If you think there is a problem with an entry then PM Vamp and he will take care of it since he runs the competition. This is not a suggestion, it is a rule that I am going to be very strict about and expect all of you to follow.

Have fun. :)

Added a little note in the rules! I expect you all to follow it.

Best of luck to everyone who enters. :)

Edited by eCut

Here is my entry ! : )

51746660esplice.png

And because some parts should be tricky :

55553160emesplicingcontest.png

I think hair isn't hard to define.

If there is any trouble in this entry you can ask me too and I shall try to make it clean.

Edited by Solum

There aren't many people who are on that 28th so we'll be going with you guys 27th. :P

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/world_tzones.php

Shows all the time zones and what not. Ending the competition too early (say, noon Australia time) will end it early for everyone in the US, too (3 PM my time the previous day, 9 PM the previous day for everyone on the east coast). Maybe some agreement as to when the competition ends, in terms of UTC, so I don't miss entries?

(whether I get an entry in or not is entirely dependent on how I feel after today's work)

http://aa.usno.navy....orld_tzones.php

Shows all the time zones and what not. Ending the competition too early (say, noon Australia time) will end it early for everyone in the US, too (3 PM my time the previous day, 9 PM the previous day for everyone on the east coast). Maybe some agreement as to when the competition ends, in terms of UTC, so I don't miss entries?

(whether I get an entry in or not is entirely dependent on how I feel after today's work)

Usually I just go with NY timezones, don't have specific time though...

VAMP, you do le rule please. D:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED(15 colors)

SF60mug.png

...Too bad I don't know how to splice <_<

Other than a few technical things, that's pretty snazzy, especially the color balance. Nice job :P: Wish I could top that.

Edited by Celice

Other than a few technical things, that's pretty snazzy, especially the color balance. Nice job :P: Wish I could top that.

lol thanks, I basically just added random junk in places and combined the eyes and mouth. People like Solum though...I have no idea how they come up with the things they do o.o

Edit:

Removed your saucy little remark; "bitch" serves the purpose in my opinion.

~ eCut

Edited by eCut