Secret Characters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Nope. I played all my games in Normal Mode and I got her.

Well I should be on 3, but my game cart got erased and someone stole it all in the span of 48 hours. So I have a new cart, and I've beaten it twice. The RNG makes my head hurt though since I keep getting so many +1 level ups. I give up after a few hours.

Give me 5 more tries and if VincentASM is wrong, I'm going to find where he/she lives and slap him/her around for making me replay the game 1 more time than needed. (It's really tedious after so many playthroughs!)

Well I should be on 3, but my game cart got erased and someone stole it all in the span of 48 hours. So I have a new cart, and I've beaten it twice. The RNG makes my head hurt though since I keep getting so many +1 level ups. I give up after a few hours.

Give me 5 more tries and if VincentASM is wrong, I'm going to find where he/she lives and slap him/her around for making me replay the game 1 more time than needed. (It's really tedious after so many playthroughs!)

I got the original cart for FE6, but it's just a trophy of sorts due to lack of english.

On my ROM, I've finished the game once. Second playthrough will be on hard mode.

Do we have to kill Idoun every time to unlock these secret characters?

The official artwork doesn't do her any justice, but I'm willing to believe that fanart is her actual body proportions. Quite nice. I also like her heterochromia (one eye a different colour to the other)