Supports

StevehWonder

To get Renault to an A with anyone for the easiest time you'd have to play Hector Mode..

Do support C on the map he joins

Do Support B on 32X

Do Support A on Final

You'll probably have to sit there for a bit on each one

Edited by Jedi

I'm pretty sure both parts of Final count as separate chapters, so you can simply do his, and then take him and his partner to Final and do the others there.

Thanks for the catch there Psych.. I forgot about that

To get Renault to an A with anyone you'd have to play Hector Mode..

Do support C on the map he joins

Do Support B on 32X

Do Support A on Final

Problem is with a character like Bartre, he needs 80 points at a rate of 1 per turn. To reach 32X you must beat the map in 20 turns or less.

Problem is with a character like Bartre, he needs 80 points at a rate of 1 per turn. To reach 32X you must beat the map in 20 turns or less.

Yeah, my bad on that, Psych has a better solution

Building up support levels to enough points for the next support level between two certain characters on the same chapter in which you've got a support level for the same two characters may also help with 100% supports. Especially when talking about endgame. And it can go hand-in-hand with the solution Psych offered.

Like for example: You just got a C between Isadora and Renault, right? Now just wait 80 or 81 more turns in that chapter. Then, when the next chapter starts, they should be ready for a B support. Do you catch my drift?

Edited by Little Al

Building up support levels to enough points for the next support level between two certain characters on the same chapter in which you've got a support level for the same two characters may also help with 100% supports.

In fact, that's the only way to get Merlinus' A supports with Nino and Vaida. Getting a C in CoD is easy enough, but the problem is afterwards because Merlinus can't be deployed in the next map (the Durandal/Armads map) and the two maps (Sands of Time and Battle Preparations) after that have time limits. You have to oversupport in CoD so that you can get the B in Sands/Battle Prep, and then finally finish with an A in VoD/VoL (it must be finished there because no Merlinus in Light).