HM 114 turns

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People give me a lot of crap for my team choices, especially in not using Titania after a certain point and having 2 siege tome users.
That's not what we give you crap for but okay.

I have to wonder, what is it exactly you have a problem with then? The RNG abuse? That's a part of the game, for good or ill, and you really shouldn't pick on someone's achievements just because of this. The constant defence of Aeine's team choices? Well, he's pulled off an LTC clear with that team, so theoryFEing a different choice is useless without a playthrough of your own to back it up.

A way to look at it is to consider Fixed Mode and Random Mode to be two different categories of playthrough. So, given the RNG potential in Random Mode, a Fixed Mode playthrough shouldn't be immediately comparable (even though they are similar, Fixed Mode changes a lot).

The problem arose from him stating that Titania is useless after chapter 11 and highly overrated, and then using ultra LTC as his defense. Nobody cared about him using Ilyana or Mia until he used that as apart of his defense. The accomplishment is great, but using it as an argument is what *I* had a problem with.

The problem arose from him stating that Titania is useless after chapter 11 and highly overrated, and then using ultra LTC as his defense. Nobody cared about him using Ilyana or Mia until he used that as apart of his defense. The accomplishment is great, but using it as an argument is what *I* had a problem with.

First of all, Titania offers nothing special to the table after earlygame even in efficiency playthroughs. She is overrated no matter what way you look at it. If you actually read the thread, you'd realize that for the purposes of a tier list (which isn't ultra LTC), I wouldn't use the Titania = detriment argument.

Secondly, you're bringing your arguments even into this thread despite it simply about a playthrough. If you want to argue, go back to my other thread; otherwise, please leave this thread alone.

Edited by Aeine

I hate to do this right after you finish but the is enough Bexp before Chapter 12 to promote Boyd for a 6 turn clear of Chapter 9 and still have enough left over for Marcia to reach promotion. On fixed mode its really tight but on Random you should have a little more flexibility.

If you leave 2 units out of Chp 8 and keep 4 Vigilantes alive in 11 there should be 2720 Bexp before Chp 12. I figured with the Cexp I can get Marcia in Chps 10 and 11, 1720 Bexp should be enough to promote her so that leaves 1000 that we can spend.

Boyd was LV 6.48 going into Chapter 8. I gave him 750 Bexp to get him to LV 13.80 and then devoloped a strategy to get him 25-28 kills + the boss kill in Chapter 8 to bring him to LV 18.25. They I Bexp'ed him to LV 20.05 leaving a little left out of the 1000 and he promotes just before the boss suicides into him on turn 4 EP.

On Random I would use Soren over Boyd since Soren is gonna be using siege tomes later anyways. Boyd having best biorythem and Tempest helped on Chapter 8.

What aku chi said. Marcia needs around 1800 bexp if I recall correctly, by chapter 11, not 12.

Anyway how does Boyd help 6-turn chapter 9? He can already shove Ike and he doesn't need promotion for that. It's Mia who needs to promote, or Soren if he can shove Ike with the bonus.

Edited by Aeine

Promoted Boyd can rescue Ike.

Does Marcia need to be promoted for the 3 turn of 11? I dont think she does. Oh well, if she does its a turned saved and a turn lost so its all the same in the end.

I will be there very soon to find out.

Promoted Boyd can rescue Ike.

Does Marcia need to be promoted for the 3 turn of 11? I dont think she does. Oh well, if she does its a turned saved and a turn lost so its all the same in the end.

I will be there very soon to find out.

Marcia needs 28 tiles to reach the Arrive square (9 x 3 + 1 shove from Lethe). Unpromoted Marcia, can, at best, be one tile away from the arrive square (8 x 3 + 3 shoves from Lethe = 27).

It's not the same in the end though. That's a lot of bexp wasted because Boyd isn't particularly useful.

Edited by Aeine

Promoted Boyd allows me to get the Master seal in Chp 10 with a 3 turn clear!! Bexp Marcia up to LV 18 and give her a seal. Bam, possible problem solved, although I Think I can still do 11 in 3 turns without promoting her.

Promoted Boyd allows me to get the Master seal in Chp 10 with a 3 turn clear!! Bexp Marcia up to LV 18 and give her a seal. Bam, possible problem solved, although I Think I can still do 11 in 3 turns without promoting her.

I think Marcia needs 17 str and 20 spd with a forged Iron Lance to KO the boss in 2 turns in Chapter 12, so your Marcia's stats will be a bit low for that..

I've counted out the squares and planned it all out. As long as I can kill the enemies in the way, I have a 3 turn strategy of 11 with an unpromoted Marcia.

Regardless, on Random mode I would be able to stretch the Bexp just far enough to have Marcia promoted on Chapter 11.

Marcia and Mordy start in the 2 "close" tiles, Tits and Lethe are each 2 spaces behind them. Tits full moves, Lethe shoves her and Mordy smites her, Marcia full moves.

Lethe shoves Tits, Tits full moves (with 2 shoves and a smite she is now far enough to attack the armor knight at 1 range), Marcia moves 7 spaces and then gets smited by Mordy.

Tits full moves and kills the armor knight, Lethe shoves Marcia, Mordy smites Marcia, Marcia full moves to the arrive square.

That should work if I am not mistaken.

Marcia and Mordy start in the 2 "close" tiles, Tits and Lethe are each 2 spaces behind them. Tits full moves, Lethe shoves her and Mordy smites her, Marcia full moves.

Lethe shoves Tits, Tits full moves (with 2 shoves and a smite she is now far enough to attack the armor knight at 1 range), Marcia moves 7 spaces and then gets smited by Mordy.

Tits full moves and kills the armor knight, Lethe shoves Marcia, Mordy smites Marcia, Marcia full moves to the arrive square.

That should work if I am not mistaken.

Clever. The enemies in this chapter might not cooperate with this approach, but it's worth an attempt.

Success!!!

After several (dozen) attempts I was able to discover and perfect a reliable 3 turn clear of Chapter 11 that gets the Master Seal with an unpromoted Marcia.

It is also possible to 3 turn it without using Marcia at all, but you have to forfeit the Master Seal. Well, unless you make Kieran + Oscar tough enough to Kill Mackoya.

My Titania is only at LV 5 and im thinking she might never reach LV 6...

While I was doing Chapter 27 in a draft, I found a way to get Resolve by Turn 3 but couldnt manage to arrive in Turn 3 unfortunately, but Im sure its possible.

Edited by Ghost Marcia Drafter

While I was doing Chapter 27 in a draft, I found a way to get Resolve by Turn 3 but couldnt manage to arrive in Turn 3 unfortunately, but Im sure its possible.

3+1 for the BK fight.

Bumping this thread because I've discovered a 2-turn of Chapter 26 and (with 90% certainty) a 2-turn of Chapter 28 that has Tanith die on Turn 1 so that Ilyana can be freed and go on to kill a tiger and dragon with Bolting. It needs two Rescue users (Rhys and Mist).

Bumping this thread because I've discovered a ... 2-turn of Chapter 28 that has Tanith die on Turn 1 so that Ilyana can be freed and go on to kill a tiger and dragon with Bolting. It needs two Rescue users (Rhys and Mist).

Now that's thinking outside the box!

I've thought about that before and I wondered if it could save a turn somewhere. Good job.

So with a 6 turn of Chp 9 the lowest turn clear could be 114 turns.

Edited by Hawk King