Gender Change Competition Round 9

Thor Odinson

Nergal.png

Because I am lazy

Da+Rules.jpg

As sanctioned by the Shepard:

-You may use any spriting technique, means splicing, semi- and full-customizing; try to maintain the original sprites' look however.

-You may use the character's original colors or similar colors, limit is 15 colors + background (if the original character has less than 15 colors, you may choose the remaining colors yourself). Use either FE7 or FE8 colors, don't mix them up. Also, you can change a character's skin color if you wish.

-One mug per member, you may change your entry as long as it is only a fixed version, not a completely different sprite.

-Any size allowed, the sprite isn't limited to hack-box-size (meaning half- or full-bodies are allowed as well.)

-Winner is chosen by voting, and as usual, don't vote for yourself. The winner may also choose the next character.

-The Winner also opens the new Topic. If he/she doesn't want to, he/she can send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

-Feel free to use whichever games' sprite style you wish, albeit FE5 or FE10!

Just a note, I changed the rules slightly cause the mugs of the older Fire Emblems don't get enough love.

Deadline: August 4th 8th

Have fun gais

Edited by Zhuge Liang

-Feel free to use whichever games' sprite style you wish, albeit FE5 or FE10!

does this mean you can or can't use those styles, my brain apparently is not working

I don't know either I just copied the thing from last round

I think you can since Mew mentioned wanting more characters to be included or something

Though most of us would likely stick with GBA anyway since that's a familiar style

So I guess for the sake of this round I say yes you can

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Oh, that wording made sense to me, sorry. Yeah I meant that making a sprite styled in something besides the GBA style might be cool to see since this comp is more open than the splicing one

You should try ittt L >:U

• 2 weeks later...

jIake.png

NerGAL :3c

this was half-body at one point, but the narrowly cropped FE4 box is just so charming

edit: sorry for double posting, though I gather this isn't considered an offending double post

Nope, I don't count it as offending double post as you're updating!

And I am loving NerGAL! :) I am getting a Niime vibe from her.

My only problem is the strand of her hair that is on top of the left (opv) side of her face looks like it could use some anti-aliasing: where the hair and face meet there seems a bit too hard. Or maybe it is supposed to be like that since I am unfamiliar with FE4's style. :P

I am going to extend the deadline a few days since I'd like a few more entries in. But NerGAL is really cool :D

Let's say...August 8th.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

6KVTW.png

Here's an updated one, fixed that strand of hair and a couple other problems. Thanks for the feedback, I don't think I would have recognized that as a problem on my own :v