Fenrir's nail in the coffin

I'm putting RD to bed. This is probably my final playthrough using my favorite characters on my favorite mode.(Hard)

I'm going to be playing efficiently from a time stand point. Beating the maps quickly but I will incorporate a few of my riskier strategies.

1-P:

Ed gets HP str skill defence on his level up. I think I 8 or 9 turned it. Pretty boring, Ed couldn't Wrath the boss so it sucked.

Should I give Dracoshield to Edward? Normally it goes to Nolan but I don't wanna use him to much

1-1:

I'm going a little aggressive, Nolan attacks the guy infront of the church and Edward stands 1 space below and 1 space left so there is a barrier formed to keep micaiah safe but Ed can only take 1 hit a turn. Turn 3 I move Nolan forwards to take on the axe man a couple spaces below the boss while the other 3 deal with the remaining guys around the church. Finish everything up and by turn 5 I've got an annoying bowman, and two guys on my escape tiles. Nolan and Ed both move up and take a vulnerary right in front of the dudes they'll kill. Turn 6 ed kills the boss, Nolan gets his handaxe from leo and Micaiah escapes.

Miccy gets Magic/Luck/Res. I'll start putting out stats after this level. Ed gets HP/Skill/Speed and a weapon level up.

Edited by Fenrir

So who are your favorite characters per say? Do you have a convenient list

Edward and Jill from part one. I like Haar, Mia, Shinnon, Boyd and

@Crash, due to time and loss of interest.

1-2:

Edward heads right and uses wrath on some mofos. Nolan goes straight up. Laura/Leo block the ledges so everyone stays safe. Then Nolan heads for the chest area while everyone else marches towards the boss/exit area. Turn 8 Sothe steals the drop and the map is cleared.

Micaiah levels up everything but speed and strength. Ed gets Hp/str/skill/luck.

1-3:

Edward has 22HP, 9strength, 0 Magic, 14 Skill, 13 speed, 9 luck, 6 defense and no resistence.

Micaiah has 16 HP, 2 str, 9 magic and skill, 7 speed, 12 luck, 3 defense and 6 res.

Went right, escaped on turn 6. hate this goddamn map.

Edited by Fenrir