Weed is good for you

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old news is old. However, you might want to try and tell that to the government. Maybe they'll listen and then we can get cheaper weed.

Edited by SlayerX

No it's not, it's evil. It depresses me that the cannabis plant hasn't been driven to extinction (Smallpox-style) yet. Hopefull that happens one day...

lul wut.

No it's not, it's evil. It depresses me that the cannabis plant hasn't been driven to extinction (Smallpox-style) yet. Hopefull that happens one day...

what the fuck

EDIT: no crash it is you who are the evil

EDIT2: I'm reeling here did he really just compare fucking marijuana to smallpox?

EDIT3: incidentally i feast on the tears of people who want legalized marijuana and i still think you're batshit

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

Here watch this

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=866

Watch it, its almost 2 hours long. And then go and make a little bit more research on it.

Edited by SlayerX

Old news is old. However, you might want to try and tell that to the government. Maybe they'll listen and then we can get cheaper weed.

Nah, not cheaper. If you legalise it, the SECOND bonus is that you get to tax the living fuck out of it.

Nah, not cheaper. If you legalise it, the SECOND bonus is that you get to tax the living fuck out of it.

Yes but you could plant it in your own house too.

EDIT2: I'm reeling here did he really just compare fucking marijuana to smallpox?

Actually no, thanks for asking.

What I meant was that I would want it wiped out the same way. I picked Smallpox purely because it was the first thing to pop into my head that mankind manually extincted. Comparisons to the Dodo or that Roman contraceptive would work just as well.

Here watch this

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=866

Watch it, its almost 2 hours long. And then go and make a little bit more research on it.

How about no?

How about no?

Its a freaking documentary... :/ Don't just look at one side of th story and take their word for it... God Crash open your mind a little bit more.

Its a freaking documentary... :/ Don't just look at one side of th story and take their word for it... God Crash open your mind a little bit more.

No. Keeping your mind closed off to bad ideas is a good thing.

And it's perfectly fine to only listen to one side if that side is inherently correct. The real problem is that people feel free to anti-drug laws and sentiments instead of just accepting them.

And it's perfectly fine to only listen to one side if that side is inherently correct. The real problem is that people feel free to anti-drug laws and sentiments instead of just accepting them.

X3

That side isn't inherently correct when weed is less harmless than many other drugs and substances such as coffee, tobacco, and i'd say alcohol (but don't quote me on that). Also Drug laws make drugs a bigger problem instead of helping.

Edited by SlayerX

That side isn't inherently correct when weed is less harmless than many other drugs and substances such as coffee, tobacco, and i'd say alcohol (but don't quote me on that). Also Drug laws make drugs a bigger problem instead of helping.

As for tobacco, that's another evil plant that needs to go.

And I don't CARE how many times I hear it, there's NO WAY it's less harmful than coffee or alcohol, those are both legal.

And drug laws DO help! Legalizing drugs won't make them go away!