Elibean Nights

Arch

Guys, any tips on how to make it through Raven's tale part two? After the 14th turn ended, the cutscene played and objective changed to survive. Any ways to make it through? I've only gotten there once, and I kinda bugged it by Heath dropping Priscilla on the unaccessible square of land in the island, and she managed to kill off the remaining fliers.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, any tips on how to make it through Raven's tale part two? After the 14th turn ended, the cutscene played and objective changed to survive. Any ways to make it through? I've only gotten there once, and I kinda bugged it by Heath dropping Priscilla on the unaccessible square of land in the island, and she managed to kill off the remaining fliers.

You're supposed to die.

tma0gK2.png

I wonder what my chances would be of getting coolROMs to add "Fire Emblem: Elibian Nights" to their listings (there are a couple quality Pokemon hacks on there) so that anybody looking up "Fire Emblem" with gba4iOS would suddenly know that this exists.

Edited by Arch

First time posting in this thread, but I just wanted to say I'm loving this so far! A...little buggy (and hard, but that's just because I suck at FE in general), but really fun.

I'm having trouble finishing the 2nd part of Legault's tale, though: the tale doesn't end when I kill Montresor? So...I'm stuck :/

First time posting in this thread, but I just wanted to say I'm loving this so far! A...little buggy (and hard, but that's just because I suck at FE in general), but really fun.

I'm having trouble finishing the 2nd part of Legault's tale, though: the tale doesn't end when I kill Montresor? So...I'm stuck :/

If I remember correctly, you have to seize the throne with Legault.

If I remember correctly, you have to seize the throne with Legault.

No you seize it with Legault.

Or you end your turn.

Either or.

I've tried both options, actually.

It won't give me the seize option, and it doesn't work when I end my turn on the throne, either.

noseize_zps14afb159.png

I've tried both options, actually.

It won't give me the seize option, and it doesn't work when I end my turn on the throne, either.

noseize_zps14afb159.png

Did you try with everyone?

Also I think this is a glitch that's been discovered before.

Did you try with everyone?

Also I think this is a glitch that's been discovered before.

Yes, I did. I even replayed both tales and still nothing.

Which is weird considering I played it before and it didn't happen? I think the only differences between them was that I made Everrett and Dietel talk...

Just do what I did and make everyone talk to each other, and it should work just fine.

I...did this too. Didn't work.

So then I restarted the 2nd tale and didn't trigger any conversations, didn't work either.

I think its a problem with the emulator (I assume VBA?) maya; sometimes when I play FE on it I can't seize/talk either. Try suspending/resetting the chapter a couple of times you've probably done this already hope this helps!

Dieter can be talked to with Legault or another recruited character after a certain turn.

This is the point where I love using a PSP emulator for Fire Emblem.

Thanks for all the answers, everyone. Guess I'll just wait for Arch's newest patch before continuing!

I just started using a gba emulator for my PSP, though the lack of rewind is a bit frustrating.

Really excited for this hack. Been keeping up with the emails, hoping for an update. Can we get an estimate for when it will be finished? If not thats cool, I know these things can take a lot of time

Really excited for this hack. Been keeping up with the emails, hoping for an update. Can we get an estimate for when it will be finished? If not thats cool, I know these things can take a lot of time

Start playing, IMO. v6 has basically everything save the Final Tale.