Elibean Nights

Arch

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(c-p'd from FEU)

that would require that arch actually meet his own deadline, which would cause the implosion of the universe itself

no, seriously, his working ROM is literally breaking apart at the seams for no discernible reason other than "so he'll be late"

Okay, so I can report that the game is seemingly stable, with a few minor kinks still to work out.

3e7dfd4116.png

As I'm doing that, and aiming for a release this weekend (which means Sat/Sun) - I think I've got one good tale still left in me as I wait on the last few finishing touches.

I'm also looking to do one last betatesting sweep. One person to a tale, just report back on everything and be thorough. They'll get whatever patch I happen to have when they sign-up, so at this point it's pretty much an early release for helper monkeys. I'd just like to avoid a public catastrophe this time. Owe y'all that much after FEE3.

dang, looks like I'm gonna have to replay that tale once this release is out. Though I was gonna do that anyway for the completed Three Amigops achievement

Edit: Am I just imagining things, or is that screenshot with niime implying that we are going to be able to recruit her from the start now?

Edited by shinpichu

Wil's a Ranger now? Huh.

also what's with you putting Lance/Bow Rangers into everything all of a sudden?

so all Bows are now 2-3 range or is that just Snipers?

Edit: Also shouldn't the Longbow indicate that it's snipers only? (I'm assuming that's the reason Wil can't use it)

Edited by shinpichu

f9c225e2f3.PNG

Finally got around to addressing some concerns with Raven's tale. If I'm gonna keep everyone waiting, I might as well give the game one last good coat of paint.

f9c225e2f3.PNG

Finally got around to addressing some concerns with Raven's tale. If I'm gonna keep everyone waiting, I might as well give the game one last good coat of paint.

Cool stuff. So are you given the option to surrender every turn, or is it after the compulsory survival mark? Also you could add some dialogue at the very bottom house since its possible to reach :P

So when will the newest patch come out? Arch?

Look at the title :) You're just going to have to be patient I guess.

Edited by Haku

I'm still confused by one thing: Why does Sykes (and the bounty hunter in Legault's chapter) have so little speed? Seriously, they have abnormally low speed for swordmasters. I guess it's to make up for their higher strength amounts, but wouldn't it make more sense to turn them into heroes instead, so the stats would make sense? Just my 0.02$.