Emerald's good food joint

Emeraldfox

Ahoy, I have a resturaunt. With actual food, when you eat here, you get a full on meal, even if it's just a snack!

Entrees:

Wyvern Burger - $6.99

100% grade A wyvern beef topped with pizza sauce, pepperjack cheese and cream styled corn. Accompanied by 12 orders of french fries, or onion rings. Disclaimer: If you breath fire or wyverns of the opposite sex become attracted to you it's not my fault.

Great Thing Fillet - $10.99

It's a fillet of a huge battle whale. This hearty meal comes with a caldron of soup of your choice. Disclaimer: STAY AWAY FROM SPACE FIGHTER CRAFTS. You'll die

Gobul Sushi - $8.99

It's sushi from a fat fish. Can you gobul all 900 pieces in four minutes and fifty-nine seconds?

Twin Norpizza - $22.22

Two 22 inch pizzas with toppings of your choice. Disclaimer: If you feel the need to have a partner, I can't help you there.

Mars Spaghetti - $9.99

Spaghetii noodles colored green with freshly made spaghetii sauce, comes in three sizes of XL XXL and UH OH BIG. Accompanied by seven large loaves of garlic bread.

Drinks:

Soda - $1

Your usual high quality soda of your choice

Tea - $3.50

Expertly brewed tea of any flavor from every region of the world. You're guaranteed to have an orgasm.

*The Wyvern Burger is as big as a large TV

DEBU

Gobul Sushi - $8.99

It's sushi from a fat fish. Can you gobul all 900 pieces in four minutes and fifty-nine seconds?

GET. AT. ME.

sooo tasty!