Two really simple questions...

Rapier

Is there any confirmed/rumoured date for the NA release of FE13? And is there a way to download the DLC without actually living in NA?

Sorry about the stupid questions, I know nothing about DLCs and I don't own a DS/3DS.

DLC can be downloaded anywhere.

EU Version is coming out sometime in January-June 2013. NA Version will probably be out shortly after, but so far only has 2013 as a guaranteed date.

Edit- Beaten to the punch.

Edited by Onestep

Is there any confirmed/rumoured date for the NA release of FE13? And is there a way to download the DLC without actually living in NA?

Sorry about the stupid questions, I know nothing about DLCs and I don't own a DS/3DS.

According to this site it's been confirmed for the 1st half of 2013 for Europe so I can't imagine North America getting released more than a month latter so any time between Jan-Jun next year.

Your second question is confusing but I believe you can buy the DLC anywhere on Japanese version although I don't own the game so this may be incorrect.

One last point and this may be completly irelevant but the 3DS is region locked so you would require a Japanese 3ds to play (again this may be irelevant).

Edit- beaten to the punch as well.

Edited by Thunder Sage

The 3DS is region locked, right? So I won't be able to buy the European FE13 if it comes before the NA one if I buy a North American 3DS?

Also, how much do the DLC cost (as in dollars since I know nothing about Yen)?

This game is pretty much one of the main reasons why I'm going to buy a 3DS. =P

The 3DS is region locked, right? So I won't be able to buy the European FE13 if it comes before the NA one if I buy a North American 3DS?

Also, how much do the DLC cost (as in dollars since I know nothing about Yen)?

This game is pretty much one of the main reasons why I'm going to buy a 3DS. =P

The answer to your first question is yes a NA 3DS will not play EU 3DS games.

Here's the price list. (300 yen is roughly $4)

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc.html

Edited by Thunder Sage

Oh and, there's something else I didn't understand. If I recruit any DLC/Spotpass char, do they lose their trademark weapon? Like Sigurd losing his Tyrfing and Ike losing Ragnell.

And I just noticed this:

Battle Map: New

Map theme: Chapter 10: Light and Dark (Genealogy of the Holy War)

Battle theme: Versus Alvis (Genealogy of the Holy War)

Are these musics remixed for the FE13 version?

All Spotpass and DLC units come without any items.

The music used in the DLC maps aren't remixed. Maybe touched up a little bit for the older games, but pretty much unchanged. I wouldn't mind if they did 8-bit remixes for some of them...