Emeraldfox

Did you like it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. >:3

• Yes, I enjoyed it! :D
    • Meh, thought it was alright.
    • Not really...
    • NO!! I HATE THAT PILE OF CRAP!! >:(

The Great Maze was the most fun I've had in a video game in a LONG time. I would buy a game if the only thing it was was the Great Maze. Honestly, it was challenging without being frustrating. It was almost similar to Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, I guess you could say. But yeah, running around, having a blast, battling. Ahhhh, I can't say how much I like that level.

I swear Sakura told us "If you aren't a 1337 Japanese man like me, then press start, and I'll tell you where the heck you are supposed to go." in one of the updates, so I knew about it. Besides, it was mostly run around like a maniac until you get back to start, then pause to figure out where you haven't been yet. I think I beat all but like 4 of the battles my first time around the loop though. There was one battle I forgot to get, because I ate breakfast and forgot I skipped the door, and the other few were somewhere random that I didn't find, like the top of the mountain. But yeah, it was a blast.

The Great Maze was the most fun I've had in a video game in a LONG time. I would buy a game if the only thing it was was the Great Maze. Honestly, it was challenging without being frustrating. It was almost similar to Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, I guess you could say. But yeah, running around, having a blast, battling. Ahhhh, I can't say how much I like that level.

Yeah I have to agree with you, it does kinda feel like a Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Yeah I have to agree with you, it does kinda feel like a Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Well, Sakurai DID make Kirby. And you can tell that a lot of the Subspace Emmisary was similar to Kirby Super Star. The teleporting partners, the launchers...

Well, Sakurai DID make Kirby. And you can tell that a lot of the Subspace Emmisary was similar to Kirby Super Star. The teleporting partners, the launchers...

True