Class Changes

Okay so I've been wondering this for a while... when you class change a character, will their outfits change also? I think it would be really weird if they didn't. (Although seeing Callum in his big armor as a thief would be a little funny xD) Anyways, does anyone have any information about this? owo?

Just to mention, hats remain in all classes.

BTW, is that a heavily armored Nino in your avatar? That's... different.

Ah... that's interesting! :D So like Miriel's hat would stay in any job she switched to?

And... It's actually supposed to be light armor of a pegasus knight! XP I stole Vanessa's armor and put Nino's head on it! :D Then mixed the colors a bit! owo

Ah... that's interesting! :D So like Muriel's hat would stay in any job she switched to?

Pretty much. A character would keep whatever accessories they're wearing on their heads regardless of class. (Even though some accessories fit other classes.)

Ah... that's interesting! :D So like Miriel's hat would stay in any job she switched to?

Yeah. That's it.

And... It's actually supposed to be light armor of a pegasus knight! XP I stole Vanessa's armor and put Nino's head on it! :D Then mixed the colors a bit! owo

Huh, I guess it just looked big on Nino.