Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who puts a mass roleblock in a 12 player game? =| Manixihateyou.

Well it wasted my one shot vig so now I can't do what I wanted to do. Going to think, but while I think I'm gonna go put my vote here for now:

##Vote: Scorri

Ok, let me back in this game.

##Vote: Strider, your only votes have been on core (rvs) and the early day Helios wagon. You refused to vote Cam, even after your case against him. Who do you think is scummy right now?

Aere and Shinori seem like town to me

I'm town

That leaves Paperblade, Scorri, Rein, and Helios.

I would assume two of them are scum.

##Vote: Rein

lack of votes, feel like your going through the motions, not actually scumhunting

However, one of The Guild has an ability that if activated the same night that you take this kill, will prevent the kill. The ability is called Anticold, and is a threat to this ability. However, only the kill will be stopped and you and USER will still not be affected by any other actions.

If the person with Anticold and the person that revived Rapier aren't the same person, that means we have

Shinori likely clear

Anticold guy clear

Reviver clear

+some other rule that's probably clear like a Doctor

meaning we can probably massclaim ftw

What do you guys think

I was also roleblocked. Whee.

Shinori: Care to explain your vote for me? I'm still not 100% sure exactly why you're voting for me beyond your "some of her posts read like her posts in Shining Force" and your weird logic that Cam Helios and I are all connected.

Rein: I see you're posting right now, so that's good, but I'd like to see more from you still.

Paper: Ok. Assuming that one of those two roles are the same. Like the Anticold and reviver, or reviver and doctor, or something like that. Would it still work?

Also, does anyone have a day ability?

It seems like you missed my D1 Cam vote, Aere. It's pretty relevant. I don't like Helios that much even after claiming (scum networker is not out of the question) because of his play pretty much all game. Core and scorri are lesser scum reads right now in that order.

I don't mind a massclaim, by the way. I'll probably end up claiming anyway seeing as I'm at L-1 and wait until we decide whether or not we're massclaiming to vote.

I have an ability that affects my vote, but no action like a day vigilante or anything.