Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I see your point. However, keep in mind if we mislynch here, we're going to likely be in lylo tomorrow. And I still think it would be a stupid move for Core to stick his neck out for Helios here like this. Also, do we want to finish the claiming or no? Also, Paper, why did you not bring up the fact that you hooked Helios yesterday when he was making his claim about his action going through?

##unvote

Hm, I'd personally rather vote Helios for reasons that are fairly obvious. Should we wait for all claims first, and if so who do you want to claim next Paper?

We get one definte scum from either helios or pblade lynch today/tomorrow

Helios lynch just gives more info because of the claim and connection to Core...

Thinking of other stuff lynching paper is safer. If paper is persuader we will be in a 3/2 situation tomorrow. And if paper is alive he persuards a townie to vote for a townie and then the scum tie votes and do a night kill and win the game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

Also paper not thinking about the fact that he roleblocked someone and their action going through doesn't add up.

I wouldn't normally think scum!paper would do that sort of fakeclaim though. Willing to think he's more likely one shot mass roleblock and one shot persuader or something.

Mmmkay.

I'm one shot reviver. The reason I know the mass hook had to happen during the day is because Rapier's revival had the condition that if he was ever targeted by an action, he would die. Thus, the fact that he died during the day makes it obvious he was targeted with a day ability, combined with the flavor about the chanting being what caused the roleblock and the chanting starting during the day... yeah

I'm also 2 shot doc.

Rein: Please claim.

I am the troubadour, a 2-shot friendly townie: as in I send my full role PM to a person. I picked Paper N1 and Iris N2. I also always win vote ties, but not at lylo or anything similar.