So i'm now rewatching One Piece from the first epsiode.

Gold Vanguard

Ok so its been awhile since I last saw One Piece so i'm watching that whole series so I can catch up with whats happening now. So in the first epsidoe Luffy is made out of Rubber from the Devil fruit that he ate right? So if his entire body is made out of rubber does his.....you know...is made of rubber to?

• 3 weeks later...

I also decided to rewatch One Piece from the beginning now that I have the first 500 episodes in high quality and don't have to deal with online buffering and other annoying shit. I forgot how different the characters looked at the start. Oda has come a long way since 1997. And he's only half way done at the time skip :blink:

Nami had continuous breast enhancements throughout each arc, and at the end of each, drops back down to a normal size. Apparently this was done intentionally. If you've never noticed, pay attention.

Also, what's everyone's favorite arc? I feel kinda weird for liking Arlong and CP9 the most.

Edited by Roosterofdoom

Nami had continuous breast enhancements throughout each arc, and at the end of each, drops back down to a normal size. Apparently this was done intentionally. I've you've never noticed, pay attention.

Also, what's everyone's favorite arc? I feel kinda weird for liking Arlong and CP9 the most.

Wow never noticed. Everyone in that show has an unrealistic breast to waist ratio so I kinda just ignored it all and watched the action. I'm gonna look back at this though and be amazed probably.

Nah man the CP9/Enies Lobby arc WAS the best arc. The Whitebeard War Arc was pretty awesome too though.

Call me crazy, but Skypea arc is my favorite. Yes, CP9, Alabasta and Arlong arcs are all way up there, but none of them as high as sky island (pun intended). That arc never gets old for me, it has the perfect combination of humor, serious dialogue, fighting and ridiculous over the topness (seriously, rubber doesn't exist in the sky? lolwtf). Also the fact that it traces back through time and they help fix the incorrect view of history. And it was the last full arc with the Going Merry, which, tbh I prefer over the Thousand sunny.

The Alubarna Arc is my favorite, but I haven't watched past that.

I think the only artistic quality changes I noticed within an arc for an anime were...in Kenshin (upgraded towards the end of the kyoto arc). Probably like a million more I'm not thinking of though?

EDIT-Sorry that this is kinda old and nothing interesting from me, I iddn't notice the date.

Edited by L1049