Hello... Ruko Here :3

Ruko

Hey, guys... My name's Ruko and my favorite top Fire Emblem game is blazing sword. (It says so under my profile). My favorite type of Fire Emblem warrior is the magician guy. (I forgot what they're called). Anyway, I found this site on google and thought this would be a good site to share my thoughts on Fire Emblem and meet new people. I hope I get to meet all of you. :D

Yeah... I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific as to which magic class you're referring to, because there are several. At any rate, hi.

Yeah... I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific as to which magic class you're referring to, because there are several. At any rate, hi.

Oh, hi. :D I think the magic guys are the ones in hoods... I forgot their name. :/

Oh, hi. :D I think the magic guys are the ones in hoods... I forgot their name. :/

I suppose you mean something like this?

Mage.PNG

That's a Mage.

...Or is it this one?

Shaman.PNG

That's a Shaman.

Edited by Golden Cucco

I suppose you mean something like this?

Mage.PNG

That's a Mage.

...Or is it this one?

Shaman.PNG

That's a Shaman.

That's it! A Shaman! That's my favorite magician guy in Fire Emblem. Thanks a lot for helping me remember.

HOW DARE YOU NOT REMEMBER ONE SPECIFIC NOT-THAT-IMPORTANT DETAIL ABOUT FIRE EMBLEM! YOU SHALL BE SHUNNED BY BOTH ME AND ALL WHO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH ME! (None on this site)

Kidding. Sorry about that, I don't like posting the same thing every time i say hi to a new person. Anyway, hello

• 2 weeks later...