Lenh's Locker

Lenh

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody, let's hack in that dragon!

Jokes aside, both mugs are looking nice! How long did it take you to make the dragon?

Thanks all! ^^;

The dragon took about 15~20 hours over four days. (I'm pretty slow and redid a few areas too.) It probably is small even with canon-sizes not being consistent, but

60.png

is the size I was going for (and just fitting in the GBA screen).

Sudden regret for putting dat hand in dat mug, ha~

• 2 weeks later...

Thread update time!

2014_0121_derekChibi_zps11cf367a.png2014_0121_derek_zps0ab52b69.png (Finished this guy a while ago)

middleFlat_zps9f82c9cd.png Started with a scratch base, patched Roland in, referenced Midayle after a while.

20140127_selenageitz_zps4e7bb357.png Selena as a base reference and patched a lot of Geitz in.

Random Suggestion Fill:

sashav1_zps67d5c587.pngSasha (specifically her 'serious' look). Modded over Lute.

You use very little of the darker not skin tones in your hairs. Makes them look like the earlier OA's, which may well be what you're going for. Gietz x Selena seems to have a small head for an fe character, but looks good too. Despite his head, he's the most IS GBA mugs-looking. Sasha's probably my top pick for that set.

Edited by deranger

@GabeKnight: Thanks :3

@L95: Yeah, realized this morning I didn't repaint Rebecca before splicing her in and most of that's probably her leftovers.

@deranger: Thanks for the crit! I haven't used the skintones in hair b/c I haven't seen it often I guess, and still not really confident in adding more shades to the hair. Did give it a go though (brown didn't work with this blue so there's just a little more black) and'll keep your other comments in mind.

sashav1pt1_zps389b8a2c.png Revision with extra hair values and 16-color limit. (sashav1_zps67d5c587.png)

This Caïus is really Nice ! Congrat it's awesome. I agree with Astra, the face may be one pixel larger on the sides and bottom.

I also think that the hole eye and eyebrow could be better if moved one pixel to the right.

Aaand Shade the neck.

It's still a pretty nice start !

Edited by Solum

I like your sprites a lot, Lenh!

For Caius: This may be because you're conforming to the GBA color limit, but I think that the color of his hair doesn't contrast the color of his armor enough.

I literally pulled most of the positions/sizing from a downscale of the OA, so head-size isn't something I really wanna tackle unless someone edits the placements in for themselves.

ffcaiusBalladv1eyetweak_zps03fed315.png (has the eye-shift in there and the feather changed to show more face. Probably giving it a break and moving on.)

No way I am doing Lightning right after Caius. You can do her, Acha. ^^;

I literally pulled most of the positions/sizing from a downscale of the OA, so head-size isn't something I really wanna tackle unless someone edits the placements in for themselves.

ffcaiusBalladv1eyetweak_zps03fed315.png (has the eye-shift in there and the feather changed to show more face. Probably giving it a break and moving on.)

No way I am doing Lightning right after Caius. You can do her, Acha. ^^;

ffcaiusBalladv1eyetweak_zps03fed315.png->7PGtXdM.png

Moved the ear down and pulled the hair out by one pixel, I think it makes enough of a difference to solve the head problem? '3' I'UNNO IT LOOKS GREAT SHUTUP MEW

• 1 month later...

I'M SO GOOD AT SPRITAN MUST SHARE PRODUCT THIS GOOD

7SfzX.gif

HUUUUUUGE SALE! TODAY ONLY!

FREEEEEEE WIPS! DEAL THIS AWESOME AVAILBLE FOR LIMITED TIME! 24 HOURS ONLY! ORDER YOURS TODAY!

(Simply give a general request and I'll fulfill it, exempting things that wouldn't be allowed on the forum. If you particularly want a mug, battlesprite, animation, or derpy chibi sketch just specify that, otherwise I'll go with whatever seems easiest for the given request.)

Edited by Lenh

I'll order 5000 with my sigil on them! That way, everyone will have an eFlag to fly. >:)

On a more serious note, the flag is really well done!