Nintendo Dream illustration booklet (3 new pics)

VincentASM

A heads up: Volume 222 (October) of Nintendo Dream contains a bonus Awakening illustration booklet.

At the moment, some awesome Japanese fan has scanned the new artwork of Sariya. Not everyone has new artwork yet, Henry's still stuck with his portrait it seems, but apparently Gaia has new artwork.

EDIT

Found a cool blog with a few more pics.

Viole and co.

Gaia

Popularity poll (minor spoilers, held by Nintendo Dream, not the same as the official site one)

Edited by VincentASM

The results Nintendo Dream poll was pretty interesting, since Gaia is placed 3rd and is tied with Lucina and above MU, and just after Krom and "Marth". I wonder what made him so popular.

Edited by arvilino

There's always excitement whenever there's new art, isn't there? But that's to be expected. Haha

Viole: Now that's just funny. I expected him to be in some odd pose, but I didn't expect it to make me crack up. That's good. XD

Gaia: As badass as I expected it to be. Love it.

Sariya: The pose threw me off a bit, but I suppose it represents the mystique her character represents.

Nn: I guess I never saw her full portrait, as all the images I've seen are a tad blurry. Something about her look makes me believe she dresses like a fairy princess. Looks good, though.

The poll: Masked Marth ranked higher than Lucina?

But they're the same person!

How does that even work? I guess I'll just never get it.

Weirdness, laughs, and jaw drops abounds.

But yeah... waiting on Olivia.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Well I'd crop the image for the Gaia goodness for you but laziness.

No longer lazy~

gaia-1.jpg

I have no idea what the Japanese stuff says so I can't gurantee anything spoiler wise and such. It's probably just something about the poll though... >_>

Edited by Ein

Gaia alone

I'm not completely sure why Gaia is popular, but I've seen a funny Gaia meme floating around 2ch, which could be related, combining his "he'll do anything if paid well" motto and his love of sweets into a "I'll do anything for sweets" calling card... or something.

Edited by VincentASM

Something I just read, the developers stated that the childrens' birthdays all correspond with the release dates of previous FEs, except for Mark.

Lucina: 20th April = FE1, FE9

Chambray: 14th March = FE2

Selena: 21st January = FE3

Cynthia: 14th May = FE4

Jerome: 1st September = FE5

Nn: 29th March = FE6

Loran: 25th April = FE7

Noire: 7th October = FE8

Brady: 22nd February = FE10

Azure: 7th August = FE11

Wood: 15th July = FE12

Degel: 29th September = BSFE?

Mark: 5th May = Exception

I wonder what significance Mark's birthday could have, if any...

Edited by VincentASM

Love the sariya pic wink.gif that pose actually suits her, she's skinny but she has curves,she has some nice hair and the cape makes her look kinda badass. I didn't really care for her sexualized design at first but it actually grew on me over time especially since she uses dark arts and her personality seems right for it ince she looks Egyptian and that's how some of their females dressed.

I for some reason knew gaia would be in on the list because people think he's cool looking. I do as well but I wouldn't have voted for him.

Also where is my serge pics! Why is it taking so long angry.gif.

Edited by Lextherex

where did the Lucina pick go i just refreshed and now its just Gaia

I removed it due to spoilers and her OA was revealed ages ago.

For reference, you can find it here (and better quality too!).

Love the sariya pic Posted Image that pose actually suits her, she's skinny but she has curves,she has some nice hair and the cape makes her look kinda badass. I didn't really care for her sexualized design at first but it actually grew on me over time especially since she uses dark arts and her personality seems right for it ince she looks Egyptian and that's how some of their females dressed.

To add onto that, she's officially supposed to have the "nicest body" in Krom's gang : P

Her character profile in the game, credits to TheEnd:

A dark mage from Perezia. She has a cruel and jealous nature, as expected of a dark mage. She's often chanting suspicious curses when she's alone. Captivated by My Unit at first sight and is endlessly stalking them. Has the nicest body in the army.