No Wifi Battles =(

Shadow_754

Am I the only one who feels that removing the wifi battle option seems like a step backwards? With such a massive character count, and map mode training, there is so much potential for so much creativity in building and using wifi teams. I have to say, feature wise, this game looks like it will be amazing, but the lack of wifi battles is my biggest dissapointment about the game. =(

What's your oppinion on the matter?

Also, do you feel that it would be possable for them to add more wifi features through an update via the eShop?

Am I the only one who feels that removing the wifi battle option seems like a step backwards? With such a massive character count, and map mode training, there is so much potential for so much creativity in building and using wifi teams. I have to say, feature wise, this game looks like it will be amazing, but the lack of wifi battles is my biggest dissapointment about the game. =(

What's your oppinion on the matter?

Also, do you feel that it would be possable for them to add more wifi features through an update via the eShop?

Wifi battles sucked on FE11. IS saw this and probably thought "Let's improve the game first, introduce Co-op missions, and if that picks up, and the network starts to show serious activity, we'll reintroduce Wifi battles".

FE13 = Success, then FE14 = Wifi Battle Compatible.

I have to agree because while it did suck online that's only because everyone only used max forged brave weapons leading to victory to be determined by who ever found the others team first. If they can balance it more and maybe go back to the link arena model(or at least have an optional way to play) then it could have been more fun.I do like the idea of co-op missions but i think that's only local.

I have to agree because while it did suck online that's only because everyone only used max forged brave weapons leading to victory to be determined by who ever found the others team first. If they can balance it more and maybe go back to the link arena model(or at least have an optional way to play) then it could have been more fun.I do like the idea of co-op missions but i think that's only local.

Not to mention the maps were smallish, and you could only control 5 units. Uh, no thanks.

I'd like to see bigger battles of say, about 15 or 20 units, and possibly 3-4 way battles with more than 2 players as well. You could add on an online rating, so you don't get lv. 20 full promo'd legendary weapons against A level 6 Krom and MU.

There seems to be something in the upcoming COD game with points for a class, so maybe you could spend points to allow forged weapons or more units? Either way, there is a lot of things you could do.

Wifi battles would also be unfair with DLC skills...

That's not a problem you bought it you get to use it it would be unfair if you couldn't use it especially considering they bought it with their own money

Edited by spoon98

A few ideas to fix WiFi battles

- Allow players to choose the kind of skills they are allowed to bring into a fight

- Make the maps larger, and give the player options to add more elements to them (fog of war, weather, terrain etc.)

- Add a mode to create your own unique levels and battle conditions

- Make it more than a simple versus match, or add other modes, like Co-Op against very powerful boss-teams

Edited by StrategistPockystix

That's not a problem you bought it you get to use it it would be unfair if you couldn't use it especially considering they bought it with their own money

except that people with more money would always win, and it would just be pay-to-win, which IS and unfair advantage.