A Song of Sprites and Fire

Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im doing a complete overhaul of Sansa. Splicing her doesnt seem to be doing the trick and that hairdo i was trying to get was a flop. D:

So im doing something daring. *DRAMATIC CHIPMUNK* I am gonna attempt to custom her. Using a reference image to help and trace over a bit.

2qn87ee.png

Sansa gets fleshed out a bit here. Its just her outline and stuff like that so far.

This is the reference image. The hair is simpler. :P:

looks more like Cersei to me XD

This one doesnt really have anything to do with A Song of Ice and Fire but it is a sprite i made to celebrate my latest name change.

ERMAHGERD IS THE PAVI!

29cw2tl.png

Possibly one of the creepiest and most disturbing sprites i ever made.

(Note: The multiple skin tone differences are actually intentional.)

Edited by Pavi Largo

Needs more scowl in his eyebrows ;D I think that little beard adornment he's got in the show would help too, I dunno whether you're going for show or book though. He has a lot of neat little details in the show (scar, tattoos on shoulders). For the neck (I assume you're talking about where the beard meets the neck?) you've got to smooth out that line and make it more gradual. Right now there's a right angle in his beard (I can be more specific), there might be a bit too much outline color as well.

The line in his neck could stand to be smoothed out too, the shading isn't totally consistent there. :u Skin color doesn't bother me though tbh, he's out in the desert, tan makes sense

Edited by Mewiyev

• 2 months later...

HOLY UPDATE BATMAN!

Srsly, i bet you all thought i forgot about this shizz. Thing is, i went through another one of those "Florina doesnt sprite for hella days" spurts.

Anyway, i was farting around and i made Rhaegar Targaryen.

5vnfps.png

(yeah im not that hot at cool ass armor...)