You know what sucks?

Konnor97

When the chat list on the right has so many of those little green lights on, but one of the few that isn't lit is the one person you want to talk to.

I also just realized that if that was shortened up a bit, it would seem like it would be on one of those stupid things that has some random picture that has been darkened a bit, and it has some words in front of it.

Edited by Konnor97

Har! I do hate that too. Ill be all "ohh i need to chat with [insert friend here]!" and she aint online.

I also hate it when yer crusin' along facebook and someone does IM you and you dont wanna talk to em.

Hm, that reminds me.

I need to chat with a friend whom I have not spoken to in a while.

I hope she still goes on FB. :<

EDIT: ON TOPIC: Yeah, I don't like that but it doesn't bother me too much since I hardly use FB anyway.

Edited by Esme

I also hate it when yer crusin' along facebook and someone does IM you and you dont wanna talk to em.

Funny thing about that. That happened to me once, and it was kinda weird. We exchanged greetings and whatever, and then she just asked me what 8*7 was (or something like that) was, I answered her, so she said thanks, and didn't type another thing. It was during (this) summer, so she didn't have a reason to ask.

Edited by Konnor97

G+ looks pretty neat from what I've seen.

I do like the layout better. I think facebook is incredibly ugly and filled with incredibly ugly people. Too bad facebook is the social networking monopoly.

What the heck is G+?

One heck of a bad grade. Worse than a B+.

The worst part about facebook is those "like" pages that only post incredibly stupid pictures that get a bunch of likes, and then the person who runs the page will do that whole "click here and get 200 adds" or whatever.