Best Sword Master?

Who is?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. :D

• Mia
    • Zihark
    • Stefan
    • Lucia

I figured I might as well make it... I just might go through all the classes.. But, this is a tough choice for me..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia. That vantage works well well I equip her with Adept. And when I first use her, it comes in handy. Zihark is still good, too. Just equip a vantage and he's a killing machine. But I just like Mia better :D

I went with Zihark. I've always found Mia too annoying to level up without dumping a lot of bonus experience. Something about Stefan really, really annoys me, and he has Knoll-style luck besides. I like Lucia quite a bit, but she starts out too weak for a promoted character. :(

I loved them all. Cept Lucia. I never really gave her a chance. I was too attached to other characters I had to use her. But, I did like all three of the others. Zihark had the criticals. Mia had the speed. Stefan had the incredible ownage.

But, my vote goes to Stefan. For a dude, he's hot.

What? Just because I find a guy hot doesn't mean I'm gay!

Zihark: OMFG, I love this guy. He has Kick Ass bases, Insane Growths and one of the best Skills EVER!

Mia: Pretty good, Whenshe levels up enough to kill things Vantage comes in quite handy and as said before. Vantage + Adept=PWNage. However I generally find Mia to lacking in strength before promotion.

Stefan: Decent, he gets criticaled A LOT! but his Speed Strength and unnatural Defense (For a Swordmaster) make hi my third pick.

Lucia: GUHHHH! I used her once and I regreted it crapy bases crappy endgame stats.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

I've used Zihark on my first playthrough, Mia on my second.

They were both great for me. Adept, I didn't like so much, but I loved comboing Vantage with Wrath, which I also did with Nephenee.

But like others pointed out, Mia's strength growth pales in comparison with Zihark, I had to equip her with a band that boosted strength growth and abuse BEXP to make her actually usable.

Stefan, I haven't tried at all, neither Lucia. Lucia's bases and level were too horrible to fix without stat items, ;_;

Edited by Will

I've used Zihark on my first playthrough, Mia on my second.

They were both great for me. Adept, I didn't like so much, but I loved comboing Vantage with Wrath, which I also did with Nephenee.

But like others pointed out, Mia's strength growth pales in comparison with Zihark, I had to equip her with a band that boosted strength growth and abuse BEXP to make her actually usable.

Stefan, I haven't tried at all, neither Lucia. Lucia's bases and level were too horrible to fix without stat items, ;_;

*agrees*

i like Mia's skill, which tends to influence my decision to which swordmaster i will use.

and i also give her wrath, give her a killer sword, then place her in the middle of hundreds of enemies to see how long it takes them to actually kill Mia, just for kicks!

Edited by Hikari

Mia's strength when capped is still pretty bad as well. I gave her a brave sword and astra and she still had trouble killing really strong enimies. And this was on my: "I'm using action replay to pwn all you bitches." playthrough of Por.

Mia was always really weak for me. She was great in all the other areas, but she couldn't kill very well, so I dumped her next playthrough and used Zihark. As I expected, he was much better than Mia in the strength department, which led me to use him over her. Made quite a great Swordmaster.

Stefan was also very awesome, particularly his story and character. His stats aren't bad either, considering he's a pre-promote. Lucia is...eh. I like her character and design, but she fails as a unit.

Kinda stuck between Stefan and Zihark...

Zihark is simply put the best swordmaster in the game. Although the Vantage-Wrath combo can turn Mia into a killing hot chick. Especially if you equip her with the Vague Katti.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier