Good morning.

Strunk

I am generally known as Strunk, not that anybody actually knows who I am yet. I have been watching this forum for a while now, and it seems like an interesting place.

While I am not sure how often I am going to post here, I am certain that I can find a few uses to having an account. I hope I do not cause too much trouble for other people while I am here.

I am going to use this space to provide a little detail about myself. I assume that is what it is for.

I have been playing Fire Emblem games for years, although I have not actually done much with them. Most of the time, I just play however I feel like playing. For instance, I use whichever characters I want, even the ones that are usually considered "bad". A lot of them probably are bad, actually, but it can be a lot of fun to use them, regardless.

I am not a very social person, I barely leave my house, unless I need to visit a store. Which is sort of why I enjoy going on the internet and meeting interesting people there (I suppose that means I actually am social). I do my best to sound proper, but it probably either is not enough, or is too much, and either way, I sound a bit boring. (At least, I think so. If you do not agree, I am certainly not going to try and argue.)

Because I am currently unsure how much I am supposed to put here, I am going to cut it off around this line, so as not to give you too much boring information. I will say this; my favorite Fire Emblem game is the seventh one, I believe it is called Rekka No Ken. I enjoy reading more than watching television, although this has only been a recent thing; they used to be more balanced. Finally, (besides the fact that I am horrible at stopping when I say I will) I will state one more obvious thing, and that is : It is not going to be morning every time you read this, so, ignore that part, and note that I wish you a good day, regardless of the time.

Edited by Strunk

Thank you very much for such a quick response.

I too hope that I can find enjoyment in this community. If you do not mind me saying so, I like your signature (I believe that is the thing under your post, I am not very good with forum terms, although that is most likely because I do not often visit forums).

It is an interesting animation, reminiscent of Fire Emblem, although I do not believe that is where it originated. I also enjoy the fact that I can actually see signatures now. I had not even realized I could not see them before. I will have to set up my own eventually.

I would also like to mention, I really enjoy these options. Mixing different colors with fonts and styles, it is much more interesting than simply posting in the same style as everyone else. Not that there is anything wrong with that; I simply find the options fun to play around with.

Edited by Strunk

Thanks for the compliment! Its Kratos from Tales of Symphonia, man I love that guy! And yeah, your right about the signiture thing.

Don't worry, you'll find people who like the same things you like, and most of the people here are very friendly and have consideration towards others!

Yeah thats a nice feature instead of stuff the same old stuff and it shows your character more. Being a member has its benefits!

Thank you all for your responses. I was not expecting so many of you to notice my post. I apologize for taking so long to respond to some of you.

I can not think of much else to say here. I assume the introduction forum is not really meant for discussion, and so I will attempt to limit the amount I put here as to not go off topic.

In response to Eclipse, I actually have never been to Europe. I assume you are asking because either you have been there, or you know people that have been there, either visiting or living. Either way, do you think it is an interesting place?

Also, (Again, I am horrible at cutting off my posts, even when I said I would end this several lines back) for the past several days, certain keys on my keyboard have not been working properly, meaning that when I press the key down, it does not always register on the words I type, so I have to go over my text at least once to make sure I did not miss any letters.

If you see any errors in my posts, please bring them to my attention and I will correct them. I assume at least one error has slipped past me by this point. I know it is not that big of a deal, but it would bother me if a spelling error caused somebody to misinterpret what I was trying to say. In some situations, that could lead to an argument, and I wish to avoid that if at all possible.

In closing, I have noticed that my paragraphs seem to get longer as I go along, so I am putting this line here to defy that practice.

Edited by Strunk

I can not think of much else to say here. I assume the introduction forum is not really meant for discussion, and so I will attempt to limit the amount I put here as to not go off topic.

You'd be surprised. Discussion happens in the introduction threads and it's fine.

You'd be surprised. Discussion happens in the introduction threads and it's fine.

(That was my attempt at a quote. I am not sure I did it properly, though.)

In that case, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for advice. I do not have any specific problem that I need help with at the moment, but I am sure you all have a few pieces of advice that could help me adjust quicker. If there is anything you believe I need to know, please do not hesitate to tell me. Thank you very much, in advance.

Edited by Strunk

(That was my attempt at a quote. I am not sure I did it properly, though.)

In that case, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for advice. I do not have any specific problem that I need help with at the moment, but I am sure you all have a few pieces of advice that could help me adjust quicker. If there is anything you believe I need to know, please do not hesitate to tell me. Thank you very much, in advance.

You can just click the reply button underneath a post to do a quote. Copying and Pasting also works though with quote tags.

I can't think of any advice other than the obvious "Don't be a troll or do anything stupid". And don't hotlink.