It said to introduce myself...

BrandedCharmer93

Hi! After several years I finally decided to join the forum ^^

Fire Emblem has been my favorite game since I bought FE7 a few months after it came out. It was perfect for a homeschooled kid with no social life, I absolutely fell in love with the story and characters!

I own FE2-11, however I've only played 6-11 due to region locks and such (I suck at computer stuff so I don't download things much...)

FE9 is my favorite game, with Soren as my favorite character (yeah I'm an annoying Soren fangirl.)

When I finally did get a social life, I couldn't find anyone who played it! Unfortunately I don't have many local friends who play the game and keeping up a fandom can be lonesome when there is no one to discuss it with. After I beat Shadow Dragon I began working on my other fandoms (Pokemon and Zelda), so I've become rather rusty in my knowledge of the games. When I saw that Kakusei was coming overseas I felt the need to jump back in :D

Yeah. I hope that was remotely interesting... I hope I don't become too much of a nuisance to you guys.

>owns the hard copies

>region lock

>sucks at computers

sounds like a good plan

>Ways to get around the region lock on SNES, just google it or ask the folks in the Romhack forums or something.

>Google, and the chatrooms.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You're not the only Soren fangirl we have here! :P:

Also, I'd suggest looking up stuff to break those region locks. It'd be a shame to not be able to play those games, since I'm sure they were expensive and tricky to get. :(:

>Ways to get around the region lock on SNES, just google it or ask the folks in the Romhack forums or something.

Google it. Or make a thread in General. Getting around the region lock in hard copy isn't really a ROM Hack thing.

Anyway, welcome to SF! Enjoy your stay!

I'm nowhere near fluent, but I took four years of Japanese in high school. I'm a bit rusty (it's been three years) but I can still read the language (uhhhh not all the kanji though) and remember basic vocab. And I know where to look if I get stumped ^^.

Playing FE6 taught me lots of Kanji XD