Life is lame

Junkhead

I hate living with myself, and I've fucked up everything since I retardedly went off my meds senior year of high school. I've basically forgotten how to succeed at anything I have to actually work at, like classes I would have breezed through 3-5 years ago, and haven't gotten a single college credit in 2 years because I basically sign up for classes, then fail to get started on any work and get scared of showing up for class or talking to the teacher. I lost all my offline friends, with some because I wimped out of trying to keep in contact with the ones I wasn't quite close enough with beforehand, and with a couple because they decided I didn't need friends any more, or whatever their real reasoning was I was never clear on that L0L. I basically can't/haven't/whatever keep up with online friends for similar (non)reasons, get scared of people just because I haven't talked to them in a bit and assume they hate me.

So basically I can't sum this up without crying for attention /firstworld stupid

I hate living with myself, and I've fucked up everything since I retardedly went off my meds senior year of high school. I've basically forgotten how to succeed at anything I have to actually work at, like classes I would have breezed through 3-5 years ago, and haven't gotten a single college credit in 2 years because I basically sign up for classes, then fail to get started on any work and get scared of showing up for class or talking to the teacher. I lost all my offline friends, with some because I wimped out of trying to keep in contact with the ones I wasn't quite close enough with beforehand, and with a couple because they decided I didn't need friends any more, or whatever their real reasoning was I was never clear on that L0L. I basically can't/haven't/whatever keep up with online friends for similar (non)reasons, get scared of people just because I haven't talked to them in a bit and assume they hate me.

So basically I can't sum this up without crying for attention /firstworld stupid

Woe, is Rehab ;~;

• 4 weeks later...

Lessee...my parents were both 40+ when they had me and are pretty much retired social outcasts.

My only friend is my sister due to a lack of a desire for social interaction due to the spiteful moronic jerkasses that live in my town.

I have no money for college due to a lack of jobs that don't involve negative long-term effects to my mental and physical health.

I am extremely neurotic about my own cleanliness, to the point where I cannot seriously enjoy myself unless I take a thorough shower beforehand.

My motivation to do anything regarding education equates to a little more than zero.

I have been having philosophical thoughts on the issue of whether or not I truly exist for a few months now.

And finally...it's almost spider season.

In Australia.

Can't exactly complain though. =/

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm leraninglearning how to love my life as it borderline perfect (on paper) as it always been.

EDIT: Changed the word "leraning" (which isn't really a word) to "learning".

Edited by Soul

My motivation to actually do my work on time is my scholarship money.

Gotta keep those grades up if I want to keep that.

Yep, that's the gist of it, anyway.

That, and what I want to do is just withing my grasp, as long as I keep doing what I'm doing.