Global Warming

Not Changed by VASM :(

Global Warming  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does it scare the Shit out of you.

• Yes
    • No
    • Meh...
    • Scare me, I CAUSED IT!

I guess you never heard about the possibility of the ice caps melting and flooding this earth.

The only reason that it scares me. Unfortunately, many people don't seem to care about stuff like Global Warming until it's too late.

Hmm... Never thought of that...

I don't really see what's to fear.

It's going slow enough that our bodies will most likely adapt by the time it gets too bad anyways. :/

I kinda agree with you here

Al Gore does not aprove of you.

Al Gore thinks manbearpig exists

I have, and it was good.

Whether or not global warming is real, it's apparent that we're messing up the planet big time. Something- multiple somethings really- has to change with the way we go about our lives and the way we treat the planet, or we're doomed as a species, and with us most of the other species.

Also, the movie Wall.E has a lot to say about this subject.

Edited by Kiryn

I have, and it was good.

Whether or not global warming is real, it's apparent that we're messing up the planet big time. Something- multiple somethings really- has to change with the way we go about our lives and the way we treat the planet, or we're doomed as a species, and with us most of the other species.

She's trying to say "we made the planet bullcrap".

I have, and it was good.

Also, the movie Wall.E has a lot to say about this subject.

Actually there is a lot of misinformation. That ice falling is good. CO2 is not a climate driver.