Phoenix Wright 5 (Gyakuten Saiben 5)

TheVinceKnight

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I am so psyched for this! NOW IS WHEN I'D REALLY WANT A 3DS, UGH!

Oh well, its gonna be a loonnngg time before it gets released, maybe I can get lucky and get one when it is.

On the other hands again, they seem less crisp. Not that I'm worth my salt as an art critic, but the outlines seem almost gone, and the colors seem more saturated.

I think that's due to their being more 3D and less 2-D? 2-D games need the border lines and frames to stack up, where as 3-D games are smoother against backgrounds and the like. Plus, this looks similar, if a bit better in detail to Wind Waker (which I loved).

Edited by The Pale Shadow

• 5 months later...

So, bit of a half-year bump here, but, ah

APOLLOISBACK_zpsf574ce25.jpg

<%(

tineye has failed to reverse-search me a source yet

Raiden loses an eye between games, then flashes back to when it was lost ingame? Sounds reasonable enough, I guess. Zoro appears to receive a scar and lose function in one during a timeskip? I'm curious, but I can roll with it.

Apollo, of all people, is implied to have lost an eye between games, and prominently displays its loss while striking a badass pose in a magazine teaser? Nuh-uh boy you got some explaining to do

I'm wondering if that's a police jacket or what exactly.

Edited by Rehab

The pic of Apollo is from Famitsu this month, just so you know.

This is basically what I was waiting for because I love Apollo and I wanna know what's up so bad. When people call Apollo a boring character I get a little sad inside because they built up a lot of unresolved intrigue in AA4.

Okay, I have not played any Ace Attorney games (despite knowing quite a lot about them and owning their English Artbook), but I kinda grew fond of Apollo and now I feel like Capcom is trying to get me to play this game.

Bandages? Covered eye? Reminds me a bit of Vyse from Skies of Arcadia? Hel-LO, I believe you've made me into a bigger Apollo fangirl?