Kid Icarus 3DS

Sundus64

I had my brother send me the game from USA to here and I played it like 16 times. At first I had a hard time with the controls on land missions but since I've been playing 2 chapters yesterday I kinda got the hang of it. I like this game, really. I like the story and the characters. And also it is hilaaaaaaaaaarious! I just love how most of it is based on Mythology I think that is what it makes this game cool. I killed Medusa yesterday and I found Hades and I found out that he is the real bad guy also I read it on he myth website.

Who else has this game?

Lol I took pictures of Palutena and Medusa fighting from the AR Cards looks classic (lol)

I would rate it a 8/10 I would make the controls easier like the Legend of Zelda games, I always press L to turn the camera but it's the shoot/attack button lol.

Got the game at full price. . . :(: But i really enjoy it! Love this game and I don't play shooters. I'm pretty good at it too. My first and only shooter.

Been thinking about this for awhile now. . . What if the members of SF joined a tourney and battled it out on a game or two on the 3DS and see who is the best player. So far the only two games I have in mind are Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprising. How 'bout it?

I'll give you my Friend Code if ya want.

Got the game at full price. . . sad.gif But i really enjoy it! Love this game and I don't play shooters. I'm pretty good at it too. My first and only shooter.

Been thinking about this for awhile now. . . What if the members of SF joined a tourney and battled it out on a game or two on the 3DS and see who is the best player. So far the only two games I have in mind are Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprising. How 'bout it?

I'll give you my Friend Code if ya want.

Onyl if enough people join.

FC: 4682-9267-9610

Kid Icarus is easily one of my favorite games ever. >___< The music is fantastic, the game itself is hilarious and the voices are done well, it looks wonderful, and it plays just as good! There's plenty to do, a fair single-player chock full of achievements... you can tell the man who makes Smash Bros. made it, the menus and some features of the game come straight out of Brawl. :P I love this game. ;w;

OMG Hey! I beat the game yesterday! I defeated Hades! I wished the ending was a little longer but hey what matters is playing the game! Lol I am so now a Kid Icarus fan I soo hope they make another Uprising game! Who agrees?

OMG Hey! I beat the game yesterday! I defeated Hades! I wished the ending was a little longer but hey what matters is playing the game! Lol I am so now a Kid Icarus fan I soo hope they make another Uprising game! Who agrees?

I agree, another Uprising game would be awesome. But I think there isn't going to be another one sad.gif. At least not on the 3DS. Maybe there's hope for another new Kid Icarus game on the Wii U? You could still play it basically the same way... But it might actually be able to address some people's complaints with the controls.

I agree with the controls but yet I got use to it, I would just fix the camera and make it like the Zelda games when they have the camera you get what I mean if you played 3rd person Zelda. And maybe for the Wii U as you say and I hope they would make it gold like Uprising was and the story and it has to be funny. I loved this game I love this game I love this game!

Hey does anyone know what the Offer Hearts to the Goddess do? Is it something worth it or a waste of time?

As far as is currently known, it does nothing, except up the number donated in your records. Still doesn't give you anything, though.

Also, Kid Icarus Uprising is one helluva game. The gameplay is pretty fun, and the script gives it that unique feel. My only minor gripe about this game is that it feels a little short, but that's mostly because I'm not the biggest fan of replayability trying to replace actual length. Still like this game.

If I may ask a question: How do share friend codes anyway?

I remember from the old DS games that each game had their own code but here the only code I can fiend is in the console's main menu. Is that the only one needed?

Also, do people get messaged automatically when somebody adds them onto their list or do I have to find another way to request them to add me?

Btw, the game could really have given you some tools to keep all your weapons in order. Like separating them between weapons you actually intend to use and stuff limited for fusions. It's so messy.

If I may ask a question: How do share friend codes anyway?

I remember from the old DS games that each game had their own code but here the only code I can fiend is in the console's main menu. Is that the only one needed?

Also, do people get messaged automatically when somebody adds them onto their list or do I have to find another way to request them to add me?

Btw, the game could really have given you some tools to keep all your weapons in order. Like separating them between weapons you actually intend to use and stuff limited for fusions. It's so messy.

Simple, I give you my friend code then you give me yours. Easy right?