One Wish

Swordmaster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD

I tried to overcome my fear too, I was in a hotel once on vacation. We were on like, the 14th floor or something. I told myself to walk out on the balcony and look down...and I tried..

Not one of my better ideas...XD

Wow even I wouldn't do something like that.

Also don't you find it kinda ironic that we wish for wings though were hate height's (which is kinda the main purpose of wings is to fly and gain height).

XD

I tried to overcome my fear too, I was in a hotel once on vacation. We were on like, the 14th floor or something. I told myself to walk out on the balcony and look down...and I tried..

Not one of my better ideas...XD

Well, at least you didn't fall. Then we wouldn't have our lovely princess.

I'm not afraid of hieghts. I'm afraid of what will happen when I hit the ground. The falling part might be kinda fun and thrilling.

If I don't hit rocks on the way down.

Reminds me of the time I jumped off a house.....

and WHY did you jump off a house?

I'd still wish for the ability to freeze and un-freeze time at will.

meh, that wish doesn't seem cool to me even though it could help me study for finals

and WHY did you jump off a house?

For kicks.

To be exact, I jumped off a garage, so it's not like I jumped off a deathly high height....

I'm not that crazy! lol

For kicks.

To be exact, I jumped off a garage, so it's not like I jumped off a deathly high height....

I'm not that crazy! lol

<_<

*gets off of the roof of the house*

you know what wish would be cool? to be able to turn life into a Turned Based Strategy game, with everybody being different types of units, and in which we would have to fight our enemies in a medieval-type setting.....

lol!

<_<

*gets off of the roof of the house*

you know what wish would be cool? to be able to turn life into a Turned Based Strategy game, with everybody being different types of units, and in which we would have to fight our enemies in a medieval-type setting.....

lol!

XD

That would be odd....People would take turns doing things. :lol:

I can only imagine how those high-speed car chases will go now....

XD

That would be odd....People would take turns doing things. :lol:

I can only imagine how those high-speed car chases will go now....

lol!

Player Phase!

Red Car advances 7 spaces!

Enemy Phase!

Police Car advances 8 spaces!

lol!

Player Phase!

Red Car advances 7 spaces!

Enemy Phase!

Police Car advances 8 spaces!

lol

It's simple math! The Police Car will eventually catch up!

Other Phase!

Terrorists attack Police Car with Bolting!

lol

It's simple math! The Police Car will eventually catch up!

Other Phase!

Terrorists attack Police Car with Bolting!

*Critical Hit!*

Generic Police Officer #421: I fell doing my duty...... Generic Storeowner #521......

I really don't have anything to wish for. I would want the happiness and peace of the world, but not only does it seem impossible, it might not even be right, if we take the "world needs chaos" theory into play. And I wouldn't really want any power, either, especially if I hadn't earned with my own hands...

But living in a Tamora Pierce novel would be amazing...(Her Tortall books, in particular.)

I quote Branded: The ability to grant my own wishes at no apparent cost.

I think I just found my answer

I WISH THAT SONGBIRD, CYM, AND DES WERE MY TRUE FAMILY.

That, or wish that everyone I care about has a good life and I had something do with it.

Also don't you find it kinda ironic that we wish for wings though were hate height's (which is kinda the main purpose of wings is to fly and gain height).

I can understand why we want wings though (I'd like a pair myself): at least for me, I don't fear the height itself but the fall. With wings, you don't fall; you control your altitude and where you go.

I really don't have anything to wish for. I would want the happiness and peace of the world, but not only does it seem impossible, it might not even be right, if we take the "world needs chaos" theory into play. And I wouldn't really want any power, either, especially if I hadn't earned with my own hands...

I'd wish for people to stop killing each other. It's not the same as peace; you'll still have conflict and chaos, just not as much death. Unfortunately... It's so improbable. Not impossible, but nearly so.

But living in a Tamora Pierce novel would be amazing...(Her Tortall books, in particular.)

It would have its ups and downs.

This topic reminds me of a quote from the Maximum Ride books, when the main character is asked what she'd do with unlimited power.

...I would say that all wars would be fought only on foot with nothing more than swords. No guns, no missiles, no bombs. Only swords. ... And I would seize all the offshore hidden bank accounts of companies and people who had contributed to ruining the environment. With that money, I would make sure that health care and education were available to everyone for free. ... Plus, housing and food for everyone. Companies that polluted would be shut down and banished. People in the government who ignored the environment and started wars would be booted out of office and made to work in the fields. And--

It's a nice dream, but it wouldn't work.