GBA Master Weapon Icon Sheet

Camus The Dark Knight

I was screwing around with graphics for no perticular reason when I came across some funny Thracia style graphics in FE6, this made me look through all the GBA games (Other two didn't have anything interesting really) and I ripped the sprites while I was at it. This sheet I will be posting is *every* icon from the GBA games, including unused and oftentimes overlooked icons (Such as the FE6 Fenrir and Nosferatu, or if you go by the JP names Nosferatu and Resire) as well as the weird Thracia style staff and ring graphics in FE6. This sheet is also the spot on correct palette as far as I can tell.

I post this here because whenever I see a sheet it generally...

Has incorrect Nosferatu/Fenrir FE6 graphics.

Does not display unused content.

The palette is off by a slight amount.

Always split up among games instead of one sheet.

So hopefully nobody did this, if so, I was unable to find it and I apologize, if not, then your welcome and all that stuff.

slmo45.png

Edited by Camus The Dark Knight

If you're interested, you could hunt down the icons from the prototype FE7. I know there's a robe and flute icon.

I'll do that now since I got nothing better to do. EDIT: After looking I got what you wanted, but by robe did you mean the dancer ribbons? I didn't see any other things that resembled a robe.

EDIT: Got the dancer ribbons and flute and added them to the bottom of my sheet, updated the original post. Might want to tell Feaw (Assuming he's still around) to update his sheet.

Also I checked the FE8 beta (And both FE7 ones) and it didn't have anything special in it. Both FE7 ones had the flute and dancer ribbons.

Extras

FE6 Nosferatu/Resire

FE6 Fenrir/Nosferatu

FE6 Unused Staves/Rings

FE7 Beta Flute

For those who want to update their own sprite sheet.

EDIT 2: Noticed mine didn't have Luna for some stupid reason, adding it in a sec. Also the palette on his sheet is off *slightly*.

EDIT 3: Cleaning up the list later (Putting the ribbons by the rings, Luna with the other dark magic, etc.), should have it later tonight.

EDIT 4: Alright all done, like the others my original post has been updated.

Edited by Camus The Dark Knight