Class Change Combos

MajorMajora

This si where you can post, brainstorm, and discuss possible ways of using the class change systems. Such class change combinations (Or CCCs) can be quite useful and diverse, so brainstorming them can be fun and productive.

Good examples of how this system could be used are things like reclassing tiamo to a mercenary, and then to a bow knight to learn bow slayer, and then class changing back into a Falcoknight, allowing her to consistantly avoid archers, the bane of all flyers.

Have fun and enjoy!

I tried the Tiamo one. She didn't become a Falcoknight again until postgame.

Class change chains are fun to theory, but in reality, they're not likely to happen without grinding, at which point you can just look at anything.

This topic sounds like a good idea, I'll be sure to keep updated. I've done some theorizing on class changing myself, but it has mostly been with getting everyone into the class that would give them the best stats, with little regard to skills. It'll be interesting to see what people come up with as far as skills are concerned.

Everyone that can become a Dark Peg -> Dark Peg, get Lightning Speed, destroy everything

Works like a charm

Pair with Swordmaster's Astra for maximum lulz

of course, super broken skillsets are far from practical during the main story, you'd mainly be looking at postgame stuff for big skill combos

Edited by Raven the Obsidian

This isn't so much as an abuse of the system, but when this game gets an EU release I plan to have Chambray with Velvet x Vake as parents then reclass from a Taguel to a Thief, Trickster, Assassin, Demon fighter and then as a Warrior.

Skills: Limit Break, Acrobatics, Resistance+10, Lethality and Quick Slash.

Capped stats

HP 80

STR 64

Mag 38

Skl 56

Spd 55

Luck 54

Def 52

Res 43

- Acrobatics will allow Chambray to dominate desert maps and other maps with move restricting terrain.

-Limit Break to increase all stat caps

- 14% chance to activate lethality

- has 64 strength plus an extra 10 attack when attacking (combine that with a high rank in Axe's and equip Vengeance for massive damage).

Edited by Thunder Sage

With a few exceptions, I've found that going for raw power in skills works better than trying to go for synergy, even in postgame. The only exceptions that come to mind are royal weapon builds on Lucina or Krom's sons, and cry builds, where you stack love cry, rainbow cry, and three other cries all on the same character.

A thought occurred to me. If we Noir with the right skills, she'll make a great dark peggi. What I mean is if you instapromote her to bow knight, it won't be long before she reaches level 15, meaning she'll get bow slayer. If she was sired by MU, she can change to either a falcon knight or Dark Pegasus that won't have to worry about archers. 15 more levels will take some grinding and time, but if you do, she'll have lightning speed to boot. If she inherits Rainbow cry, she'll do a good job as a leader of the charge of a group of 2-4 flyers.