reoccurring dreams

Fenrir

It was horrible.

It was like... badly written fanfiction. [There was no smut involved though]

I hate my subconscious so much for it.

It was also in Japanese.

Sadly I think I can relate to an extent...when you're down you're really down even in your dreams

No no no no no... it was an upbeat dream.

It's just... lol.

When you think about it like... recall it... it seems so stupid and pretty much shows you again and again, that your dreams are your ideals and your fears brought to the table. XD

EDIT: Also, Freohr's dreams are mindfuck crazy. lol

It's why I love love love sleeping/dreaming~

[spoiler=Actually if you want (this one's kinda shortish and not a full dream x3)]Another dream I had involved these people who were like fighters and were trained to travel in these weird boat thingies that were supposedly super easy and convenient to travel in and it would help these fighters get to where they wanted to go XD They were small, just barely enough to fit an adult male in and they almost looked like those dog sleds or something, but they were flat and they were made of wood. The way you would move them around is to lay on your back and use your arms to paddle and while on your back you would also travel head first XD So pretty much you'd go backwards and can't see behind you at all.

I have no idea why those were supposed to be considered a good idea xD

But somehow I am trying to turn what happened in that dream into a story~

Yes I have dreams... of a recurring type. Well its sex lol. Its annoying because I wish I got a normal dream once in a while. I mean your dreams need variety, it can't be about sex all the time. >.<

Anyway, one of the recurring dreams was me sitting on a never ending slide, going totes dizzy. I got so breathless that when I woke up I was like "Wtf happened? I thought that was my end!"

Similarly, in another dream was hanging on to this never ending rope which shot down from the sky. I try to swing, but I come crashing on to the ground, but it doesn't stop there. I hit the ground and then bounce back up, clinging to that rope. And then this repeats till I wake up in shock. ugh, the feeling is horrible.

In another one I'm a superhero who has incredible powers and I did save people from evil people. But then they all turned into zombie-like monsters and they all wanted to eat me. I ran as fast as I could, fighting my way through some of them, but I was powerless and they pounced on me, tearing through my flesh. God that was horrible.

One of my happier dreams: It happened in December last year or two years ago, and that(the month of December) was when my grandfather died many years prior to that. He came alive, I was extremely happy to see him, my mom and I ran towards him, hugged him tight, asked him where had he been all this time. He said he miraculously survived his heart attack and just pretended to be dead at the ceremony( again, this is senseless). And this was like after what, 6-7 years? Man it was awesome. So I spend the whole day adventuring with him, talking to him about how lonely I was without him, and then at the end of the day(at an island) there's like this volcano which is erupting. My grandfather tells me to go(oh yeah, we could literally fly) and I'm like "What the hell? You've come back, I can't lose you now!" So I cling on to him but he tells me sweetly that we'll meet very soon and that he'll need to do something for now. But I'm real stubborn, and so suddenly, he just pushes me so hard that a fly away quite fast as I see him going closer to the volcano. Probably realized by then he was a spirit. Meh.

Weirdly enough my mom got a dream about him coming back to life around the same time. Coincidence much?

Haven't had any recurring dreams lately, but I used to have some terrible one when I was much younger. Involved some scary shit with ugly-ass sunflowers, a neverending pizza, some sort of terrible maze, and generally the only sort of nonsense a child would be traumatized by for no apparent reason. Glad that's over with.

Unfortunately, my tendency for chasing/running/dying repeatedly in dreams hasn't quite gone away. Needless to say, I'm not particularly fond of dreaming. I'm not really sure what a "pleasant" dream would be.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Haven't had any recurring dreams lately, but I used to have some terrible one when I was much younger. Involved some scary shit with ugly-ass sunflowers, a neverending pizza, some sort of terrible maze, and generally the only sort of nonsense a child would be traumatized by for no apparent reason. Glad that's over with.

Unfortunately, my tendency for chasing/running/dying repeatedly in dreams hasn't quite gone away. Needless to say, I'm not particularly fond of dreaming. I'm not really sure what a "pleasant" dream would be.

Well then according to that dream site thingy, you have a very very troubled life/mind D=

Dunno if you want but here's what that site says on those!

[spoiler=chasing]"To dream that you are chasing someone indicates that you are struggling to reach a challenging goal or aspiration. You could also be showing belligerence toward others."

[spoiler=running]Dunno exactly what you meant by running so I'll just copy the whole thing it says x3

"To dream that you are running away from someone suggests that you are attempting to elude a certain situation. You refuse to admit accountability for something you have done. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or other danger, then it implies that you are reluctant to confront hardship and obstacles.

To dream that you are trying to run, but your feet aren't moving as fast as you with , may indicate that you feel unworthy of praise and appreciation. You feel undeserving of something.

To dream that you are running alone implies that you will gain prosperity faster than your peers. Perhaps you are trying to evade an issue that you know is unfavorable or negative.

To dream that you are running with others represents future wealth and rewards."

[spoiler=dying]"To dream that you die in your dream represents current internal alterations, changes, or growth. These dreams can conjure up a sense of anxiousness and alarm, and it is often labeled as something positive. These dreams signify that drastic adjustments within your life are coming. You are heading into new realms and possibilities and walking away from your past. Death can be viewed as a transformation, a way out of old habits.

On a darker note, dreams of death could also signify that you are involved in difficult circumstances or actions. You could be feeling trapped or isolated by a situation. You might know someone who is suffering a terminal illness. You could also be attempting to avoid a certain obligation."