Draft Mafia Round 2: AnonyDraft gameOver

Elieson

Welp. That's a thing. Ugh, moving on.

Bear_Knight: I'm not specifically talking about des Rois. There had been a decent amount of discussion in the past half hour or so before you hammered. And I really don't like the concept of early hammering just to get a better end time, especially when there are people that have just recently subbed in. That said, you're not my main target right now and you've had a reasonable response to this, so

##unvote

##Vote: Scumnori

Care to do some scumhunting this time around?

As I previously mentioned, it looked like the discussion was winding down from my point of view. I guess the other thing was that I was semi-swayed by the comments on how the flip would be productive for information.

You still haven't justified the pluto lynch, so I'd like you to talk about that as well.

Aaand now time to address the flip.

First off: I'm sorry about wasting everyone's time with those wall posts, but I honestly thought FLC was scum. Might've been my mental state at that point in time, but uh that's a matter for later. Sorry in particular to FLC, who was on the receiving end of those walls.

Now, secondly, I am suspicious of Balboa because of his weak vote and gut feeling as I touched on last phase, but I think that blitz wagon just felt off this early into the phase. Plus, he looks to be fixin' for an argument, so I'm going to go and

##Unvote

I think it's time for a Robin reread, as he now looks bad for both the plutonium mislynch and the ploy that got FLC killed. I know I'm to blame as well for that, but I don't necessarily think that fakeclaiming as doctor to get someone lynched is a particularly town-sided strategy. Plus, now we can't hear FLC's side of the story.

I'm also going to look at RMS, to a lesser extent, seeing as I'm unsure how to read the day vig and what seems to be a complete lack of acknowledgement of their error on the newk lynch.

I am also not feeling the scumnori wagon as of yet, even with the shut up, hammer? taken into account. I would, however, like to point out, that I think they're active lurking to some extent.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fuck's sake, I AM A GUY. I already said it.

Also, Moon, your case against me for "...shut up it's hammer?" is grasping at straws. I didn't want to get in trouble for talking after deadline, and there wasn't any discussion there that couldn't have been done today. You seem to really want to lynch me.

I'm getting town reads from Robin, partially because that doctor strategy is exactly something he would do (considering he kinda spilled his actual user, but I won't restate it here).

Bear, so far both of your reads have been proven town by flip. Who do you think is scum, right now?

That is the problem. No one defended Plutonium, aside from Core Navo and Manix Bear_Knight. And Helios me, I guess, from that last post. He is an easy target for those who are looking for one. That is why I'd rather vote someone who seems to be more experienced, active (and thus, able to convince people and discuss) and would give us more insight because he posted more than Pluto. We can actually see the stuff he did, it is concrete.

So, you defended pluto not because you thought he was town, but because he seemed new? Why would you need to defend a person who you thought was scum? Are you trying to get town creds for helping out a "newbie" town player?

Hoo boy, so much to read.

That is why I'd rather vote someone who seems to be more experienced, active (and thus, able to convince people and discuss) and would give us more insight because he posted more than Pluto. We can actually see the stuff he did, it is concrete.

I don't particularly like this way of thinking. For one thing, we can get plenty of information from a pluto lynch based on the way people reacted to it, not just from what pluto himself said (which he admitted to not being a whole lot, as he was lurking and such). For another, losing an experienced scum player is very good as it makes the town less likely to be manipulated, but losing an experienced townie is very bad as it makes things much more easier. So saying one would rather lynch an experienced player over and inexperienced player is superfluous.

Being wary of voting for someone who is inactive, however, is fair and I believe I have said as much before (its in one of the quotes of my previous post). I personally felt that what pluto did was bad enough to allow the vote. I think I regret that decision though and should've just stuck with Okarin.

Balboa's vote post strikes me as odd, considering that if the lynch is for utility, wouldn't the user formerly known as tesla be a better role at that point in time? I already mentioned the apathetic/self-pitying remark, but to elaborate, I don't know how he got those reads, and it strikes me as suspicious. Call it gut.

How would lynching Tesla be better? Surely we would've got less information from Tesla than a Plutonium lynch, considering how much we talked about the lynch.

Apathy because he said he doesn't care about D1 and considering how he was fine with himself lurking I think it shows that he wasn't putting 100% into this game.

Self pity because of stuff like this:

In the event that I am lynched, which is certainly a possibility now, watch the people who jumped on my wagon

which just feels unnecessary and looking for pity. This wasn't the only thing, and I wasn't the only one to say this either. Robin's egg mentioned it:

the self-loathing is anti-town too cuz if you're town then just grow a spine instead of going "oh my reads will be wrong", it looks like you're trying to avoid blame when your reads flip the opposite of what you think they are.............. because youre scum

So I'm not sure if you missed that or are just tunnelling me. FLC also said he was being self-depreciative, but I'm sure you wouldn't care for his opinion regardless, so I'll let you off for overlooking that.

Which reminds me, you (Balboa) said we would gain info from voting Plutonium, right? Would you elaborate on that?

Well, for one thing, Navo was always pretty against a plutonium lynch and said he couldn't understand it. Now that Plutonium has been found out to be town, at the very least, Navo's suspicion proved to be correct. Unfortunately this doesn't make him clear, of course, and it would be far more useful is pluto came out scum as it would tell us quite a bit about Navo. I will talk about Socks in a second. Those are the big two. RE was one of teh first people to start the plutonium wagon, I guess. But I've already said that doesn't make you scum and that could mean you're less likely to be scum.

vig flc - if she flips anything other than scum we lynch me

What happened to this?

That's all I wanted to address in particular. My general thoughts is that Navo seems to just appear and disappear at will, and I feel a bit better about Okarin now than I did before. Maybe it was just a case of needing more info before elaborating. I feel like Moonside is getting to the point quickly and his posts are quite nice to read. I'd say he's probably town.

I would like to talk about Socks. After rereading D1, espcially the early part of it, it seems quite clear that Socks came in ,started the wagon on plutonium, fuelled that wagon for a bit and then conveniently becomes busy. However, she is not too busy to talk about how she thinks she'll like des Rois because des Rois puts effort into their posts. She makes a post about her other reads and then three pages later she says that her opinions haven't changed. And then makes contentless posts complaining about walls of texts and such and not talking about the game at all.

However, Socks here has now voted and still hasn't elaborated on anything. This means that after 6 pages of posts, filled with the UNHOLY walls of texts, I still know nothing and they're still active lurking. Really would like Socks to come in here and explain his thoughts. Also want to hear des Rois' thoughts as well, which we didn't get to see because we're making decisions too hastily.

However, my biggest annoyance right now is Robin's Egg. It's like he had an idea but forgot to plan for it. First he claims follower and states that he knows FLC is scum as he caught him red-handed. Then he claims doctor and practically orders (yes orders, you were saying how if the dayvig didn't do it they must be scum trying to protect his teammate) the dayvig into shooting FLC. But oh wait, he is the redirector and it turns out that he kinda wanted town to discuss it a bit more despite how urgent he made it seem. Its annoying how pro-town I thought he was D1, because everything he's done in D2 thusfar is just stupid.

Then agian, being stupid doesn't make you scum.

Right now I mostly want to hear from socks.

i fakeclaimed doc because i trusted a town doc wouldn't immediately counterclaim over something that could already potentially result in my lynch.

also if flc was scum i didn't want to bother arguing with her over it after day 1, hence pushiness about the vig. anti-town af in hindsight but oh well there's a reason why caliban was the n1 kill over me .-. (what i'm saying is i'm frustrated with my play and everything else this game)

##Unvote

##Vote: Navo (L-5)

okay so we're avenging caliban and lynching this fucker today.

note how his #86 serious vote is a chainsaw for flc without any thought on the actual flc/robin argument

note how his #140 okarin vote is more because okarin isn't posting essays and ignores how easy it is to find okarin's point legit (active lurking and one liners are scummy, guys!) just because pluto has to be ok because... .... ......... navo wanted to defend him i guess

note how his defense of plutonium cherry picks the points against plutonium, sign of blatant buddying up to avoid being seen on the wagon

note how he, as a main lynch target, posts nothing but this before announcing his leave before deadline instead of pushing a case, clearing up doubts on him, anything

really all this dude does is buddy up to townies, his scumhunting is pretty lackluster and for all his belief in town-pluto he never does anything to challenge the wagon and stop pluto from being mislynched. caliban and flc also had unrelated good points on him d1 which i'm not going to regurgitate. he sorta responded to flc's but i'll point out that he never cared to put much effort into further analysis after his points on socks and defense of pluto were responded to

other good lynches are balboa and scumnori. thinking about it, scumnori's hesitance to vote is quite possibly scum resistance toward being on the mislynch wagon. i will sort out moonside later as i think he's more likely to be a townie playing awkwardly than scumnori is and they're probably not buddies

re: balboa: my problem is that i don't see why you would drop okarin's lynch at that point. back in #126 you said he had done nothing, and later on you even suspected him not posting except when pressed. why wouldn't you try to press him further giving your earlygame suspicion, and what made the easier wagon worse?

bahamas' post-subin content wasn't really that great and i want to hear his thoughts today.

also looked into socks for complying with my flc misvig push, but she's alright because i think scum would have handled the flc dayvig more aggressively and played up the 1v1 to line up my lynch. scumnori vote's proddish though, what do you think of the pluto wagon, navo, etc?

cut by the People Who Don't Vote Anybody Squad but i'll read that later

Oh ho! Oh ho!—would I had lived!

Thou didst prevent me; I had peopled else

This mansion with townies.

As wicked dew as e'er my mother brush'd

With raven's feather from unwholesome fen

Drop on you scum! a south-west blow on ye,

And blister you all o'er!

go town

Edited by Caliban

##Vote: Moonside

After ISO'ing, you said I was scummy in part because of my inactivity, while in your previous post you said that scum inactivity would be detrimental because scumbuddies would be mad at him (pluto) for being inactive. So, scum can't be inactive because they want to be, but being inactive is still scummy?

Bear, so far both of your reads have been proven town by flip. Who do you think is scum, right now?

You're not reading correctly. My major fos was proven town by flip. If you go back and read my posts up until and including the hammer vote, I didn't want the newk lynch. I just felt that the wagon wasn't going to change, and so I hammered.

P.edit: This is particularly bad because you just quoted a post that mentioned my defending of plutonium.

I completely disagree with Balboa's analysis of plutoplay, especially with the self pity part. If "which is certainly a possibility right now" is self-pity, then I need to take a refresher class on tone words. WRT the not caring part, I don't think you can justify that as "not giving 100%" to the game, instead of labeling them as newbtown, which is what caliban and I said before he got rolled and cali dahed.

There's also the fact that he never actually stated that he didn't care about D1, so yeah.

After rereading the exchange leading to FLC's demise, I'm inclined to

##Vote:Robin's Egg.

The situation itself is sketchy, but his explanation for his ploy makes it seem like either he's scum or he doesn't grasp action mechanics. Specifically, the ones that govern the Redirection ability.

Pedit: Just saw that wall, which helps me feel a little better, but I'm skeptical enough to keep an eye on you. I would also like to see an explanation of the redirect excuse fail.

##Vote:Navo for now, to help w/ pressure + see if he has anything relevant to contribute now that one of the most relevant subjects of his content has flipped as town. Not feeling great about Balboa or scumnori OR robin, to say the least.

Also Caliban just won the thread.

what mechanics don't i grasp?

redirector (my role) redirects all roles targeting my target to a player of my choice.

sidekick (flc's role) redirects all roles targeting her target to her.

these are the only redirecting roles in the game.

with this in mind it is mod-confirmed to me that flc had higher priority and tried to sidekick caliban for why-the-fuck, because i was redirected to her last night while trying to redirect the scumkill from caliban to navo

1. Wut. I can see a case being made if plutonium flipped scum, then you could say I was feeling uneasy about the plutonium lynch and wanted to swap, but why would I doubt the lynch if I was scum and thus knew it was a mislynch? Wouldn't I be happy with a plutonium lynch if I was scum?

2. That is because the number 1 scum read can change, Okarin. IIRC you changed your vote quite a few times yesterday, so surely you understand that when new information cmes out and with more time to process the information we have one's opinion can change?

3. Lack of scumhunting? I'm sorry I don't make 3 wall of text posts a page liek Bear does, but if I did it would just likely be echoing what other people said already.

1. Classic scum move to gain townie points. Yes you want the mislynch, but you don't want to look that way inthread, so you say something like "biggest scumread" and vote for him, but after the vote post later saying "I'm not 100% sure about this though" so it looks like "ehh I had a bad feeling that was gonna happen". Waffling like that looks scummy.

2. Yes you're allowed to change your scumread, but it's not like anything changed dramatically enough for you to necessarily change you vote, except that the Plutonium wagon grew and it was obvious he was going to be the lynch of the day. Also my votes were as follows (FLC for reaction test, RMS and Bear were prods, and Plutonium because I actually found him scummy). Since Plutonium did nothing to even defend his case I never saw the need to change my vote, though I did find others scummy (like Navo, and slightly Moonside and Bear_Knight).

3. Well you don't need to write a novel, but I just don't remember you giving any opinions worth anything. You also refused to vote until near-end phase, and then jumped on the Plutonium wagon, like Scumnori.

Also Balboa, if you find Robin's Egg the scummiest right now, why don't you vote him, since you're concerns are pretty much empty without it. Then again, if the only case you have against someone who looked obvtown the entire first day phase is his role shenanigans that's awfully opportunistic.

My point about Moonside still stands. The guy has done nothing much besides ask a bunch of questions to other users and hasn't given many of his own opinions. I'm not sure if this is just his style, or he's trying feign scumhunting.

I honestly wouldn't mind a Navo lynch either. I found him second scummiest after Plutonium last phase, and for good reason. The guy has done nothing to answer his critics, hasn't scumhunted, and pretty much ignores everything that happens during the phase to defend himself. He's done nothing worth noting at all. I also can't see how he didn't understand the Plutonium wagon, when multiple people explained it. Looks like scum trying to buddy with town knowing there will be a mislynch and trying to gain townie cred. Also I guess that Robin's Egg answered my question to him with his vote on Navo.

Hokay, I get back from a three hour class and find two posts directed at me. Let's see what I can do about that.

I'm also going to look at RMS, to a lesser extent, seeing as I'm unsure how to read the day vig and what seems to be a complete lack of acknowledgement of their error on the newk lynch.

Alrighty, first off. There were calls for the day vig to shoot FLC. It was also stated that if I refused to use my shot, it would be assumed that I was scum not wanting to shoot my buddy. FLC's actions seemed suspicious enough for me to agree that using my vig shot was a good enough idea, and I didn't want to just claim and be like "I'm not going to shoot" cause a) that would look bad and b) I would become a major target for scum. Now I'm a simple vanilla and much less of a target, so I'll be able to scumhunt and such. It's unfortunate that FLC was a townie, but I don't know what else you expect me to do. As for the plutonium lynch. I don't feel especially bad about that. They were acting scummy as everything, refusing to contribute much more, and giving up. To me, those are all indications of scum and so I pursued that read. It didn't change as the day went on, so I felt no need to change my vote. It sucks that it was a mislynch, but those happen.

I would like to talk about Socks. After rereading D1, espcially the early part of it, it seems quite clear that Socks came in ,started the wagon on plutonium, fuelled that wagon for a bit and then conveniently becomes busy. However, she is not too busy to talk about how she thinks she'll like des Rois because des Rois puts effort into their posts. She makes a post about her other reads and then three pages later she says that her opinions haven't changed. And then makes contentless posts complaining about walls of texts and such and not talking about the game at all.<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">However, Socks here has now voted and still hasn't elaborated on anything. This means that after 6 pages of posts, filled with the UNHOLY walls of texts, I still know nothing and they're still active lurking. Really would like Socks to come in here and explain his thoughts. Also want to hear des Rois' thoughts as well, which we didn't get to see because we're making decisions too hastily.

And here we go again. Wow! I have a life! Imagine that. Has it not occurred to anyone that I might be in college, have a lot of work, and got to this game as much as I could? I was literally gone without internet access for the first day of the game. I "started" the wagon on plutonium sure. I voted someone I found scummy. I stand by that. Plutonium did nothing to change my mind, so I saw no reason to change my vote. Other people may have jumped on the wagon, but I stand by my original vote. And yeah, I could make short posts and such, but the few times I posted, literally nothing had changed in my mind from the last time I had posted. As it turns out, my "useless" posts about walls of text were because it's really stinking hard to formulate any ideas on people when I lose interest in their points halfway through their posts because their gigantic. But, if you'd prefer, I can just start making giant posts as well. I'm doing a pretty good job here, aren't I? Does that make you feel better? Sheesh. I voted Scumnori because they weren't helpful last time, and so I wanted them to come in and start scumhunting and giving views. The few posts they've made since my vote haven't done anything to change my opinion, so I'm staying there. Besides Scumnori, I'm not a huge fan of you either for various reasons including waffling, stating scum reads and then not voting them, and just general lack of voting. If you two aren't the scum team, I'll probably look at Okrin and Navo too for lack of contributing and active lurking. And sorry. Next time I'll try to get Elie to end phase at some point when I'm not about to leave for a three hour class. That way I'll be able to contribute more things right away.

You're not reading correctly. My major fos was proven town by flip. If you go back and read my posts up until and including the hammer vote, I didn't want the newk lynch. I just felt that the wagon wasn't going to change, and so I hammered.

P.edit: This is particularly bad because you just quoted a post that mentioned my defending of plutonium.

I think you misunderstood. I wasn't accusing you, or commenting on why you did what you did, just that those reads (for better or worse) have been adressed. What are your reads at the moment, on the remaining players?

So let's see Robin's decides to get FLC killed basically without allowing for any real discussion, that wasn't smart. This reminds me of Draft mafia the first.

i fakeclaimed doc because i trusted a town doc wouldn't immediately counterclaim over something that could already potentially result in my lynch.

also if flc was scum i didn't want to bother arguing with her over it after day 1, hence pushiness about the vig. anti-town af in hindsight but oh well there's a reason why caliban was the n1 kill over me .-. (what i'm saying is i'm frustrated with my play and everything else this game)

##Unvote

##Vote: Navo (L-5)

okay so we're avenging caliban and lynching this fucker today.

note how his #86 serious vote is a chainsaw for flc without any thought on the actual flc/robin argument FLC/Robing argument didn't need my comment on. I figured when I stated my thoughts on Scumnori and even said that I Didn't like all of FLC's reactions it was pretty obvious what I thought of it.

note how his #140 okarin vote is more because okarin isn't posting essays and ignores how easy it is to find okarin's point legit (active lurking and one liners are scummy, guys!) just because pluto has to be ok because... .... ......... navo wanted to defend him i guess I defended him because I didn't find him scummy, and I still don't know why he was lynched. My okarin vote wasn't for that either.

note how his defense of plutonium cherry picks the points against plutonium, sign of blatant buddying up to avoid being seen on the wagon

note how he, as a main lynch target, posts nothing but this before announcing his leave before deadline instead of pushing a case, clearing up doubts on him, anything I was in a hurry and had to leave. Damn life why do you do this to me?! But no really I had already made points against scumnori and Okarin but no one wanted to listen for the most part it seemed so I just made a small post and left, since I was in a hurry.

really all this dude does is buddy up to townies, his scumhunting is pretty lackluster and for all his belief in town-pluto he never does anything to challenge the wagon and stop pluto from being mislynched. caliban and flc also had unrelated good points on him d1 which i'm not going to regurgitate. he sorta responded to flc's but i'll point out that he never cared to put much effort into further analysis after his points on socks and defense of pluto were responded to Okay so what was I supposed to do to stop him from being lynched? I found other players scummy, I explain why he didn't seem scummy to me and I explained reasoning on another player as well as pushed them.

All responses are above in bold.

WRT the not caring part, I don't think you can justify that as "not giving 100%" to the game, instead of labeling them as newbtown, which is what caliban and I said before he got rolled and cali dahed.

Newbtown shouldn't get you off the hook in an anonymous game. Otherwise, scum can act like a newb and get away with it.

There's also the fact that he never actually stated that he didn't care about D1, so yeah.
If I live to d2, then they'll be more of "real analyzing", because usually the d1 lynches are the townies or scum who accidently slip/contradict themselves.

At the very least, he never had a high opinion of D1, and I got the impression that that was partly behind his lack of motivation and post.

And here we go again. Wow! I have a life! Imagine that. Has it not occurred to anyone that I might be in college, have a lot of work, and got to this game as much as I could?

This is all well and good if you had simply left it at the "sorry guys too busy to post much" post on page 10. Instead, after that you made not 1, not 2, but 3 content-free posts, two of which are on the same page. Instead of saying why you think des Rois is going to be your favourite user ever, why didn't you use those posts to actively contribute to the discussion at hand? Even if you can't say much, anything is better than what you put out towards the end of the day.

Also, you're telling me that you had nothing new to say in said 6 pages of discussion? I don't believe that at all.

As it turns out, my "useless" posts about walls of text were because it's really stinking hard to formulate any ideas on people when I lose interest in their points halfway through their posts because their gigantic.

Put in more effort then. I don't mind walls of text or short posts, I just want posts with content in them. I understand that people can be busy, but when you make time to make stupid posts like "I will be asleep at phase end" and nothing else I don't like it.

If I can find the patience to do so then so can you.

stating scum reads and then not voting them, and just general lack of voting.

Because I don't like voting for the sake of voting, I vote for the sake of lynching someone I find scummy. I also want to hear the other person's side of things, as making a decision before hearing both sides is foolish and just lets stuff like the FLC dayshot go unchecked.

Speaking of which, RE, I'm willing to let that slide as just your mistake, just try to be more patient and hear their side of the story first in the future.

1. Classic scum move to gain townie points. Yes you want the mislynch, but you don't want to look that way inthread, so you say something like "biggest scumread" and vote for him, but after the vote post later saying "I'm not 100% sure about this though" so it looks like "ehh I had a bad feeling that was gonna happen". Waffling like that looks scummy.

This wasn't my intention, and I can't really say any more than that, though I never said or implied the bolded part and wouldn't want people to think such anyway.

2. Yes you're allowed to change your scumread, but it's not like anything changed dramatically enough for you to necessarily change you vote, except that the Plutonium wagon grew and it was obvious he was going to be the lynch of the day. Also my votes were as follows (FLC for reaction test, RMS and Bear were prods, and Plutonium because I actually found him scummy). Since Plutonium did nothing to even defend his case I never saw the need to change my vote, though I did find others scummy (like Navo, and slightly Moonside and Bear_Knight).

Well, if you look at page 9, the page before my vote, you had started contributing quite nicely and in the way that i wanted you to. Thus I was happier with you. Thus I changed my vote to Pluto as I too thought he was scummy and I thought we would lose less if Pluto turned out to be town than if Navo turned out to be town. In terms of my place on the wagon, my Pluto vote was after Caliban's who was after yours, so it's not like I'm incredibly late when it comes to joining this wagon.

3. Well you don't need to write a novel, but I just don't remember you giving any opinions worth anything. You also refused to vote until near-end phase, and then jumped on the Plutonium wagon, like Scumnori.

Well of course you wouldn't value it as my opinion for most of the day was "Okarin is scummy because of this, this and this", with this, this and this subject to change. Also my vote was made 14 hours from the hammered phase end, and I believe it was 20 hours before the proper phase end. Ok that's fairly late, but its not like I voted two hours before deadline.

I would highly prefer that Robin's Egg not convict me for not being present, I simply can't be everywhere at once!

Indeed, I've not expected the day to begin for another 24 hours either, so excuse me if I am behind.

Worse, I need some shuteye. Rest assured I will immediately pore over this topic once more when I awake.

Uh, so I was here for deadline but it turned out you already hammered. After that I got busy, and too tired out to contribute anything of significant value. Just got back from school, and can I just say first, can you guys stop making such long posts? They're kind of discouraging me from reading them.

I'm really unsure of Robin, I started to think he was town but then after shooting/asking someone to shoot FLC he looks a lot worse in my eyes. Especially since that was the only vig shot all game, and he just blew it there and then. I'm watching him closely because he's my big scum read for me, but with 3 townies dead already, if he is doc, we really can't afford to lose him.

Then again, it's possible the scum took doc just to screw over the town.

##Vote: Robin's Egg

I'll look some more into things later.

Balboa: Actually, I'm being 100% truthful when I say that my views had not changed enough in 6 pages of massive stupid walls of text that say things that could be said in about half their length to make a new post restating leads. I didn't want to be *gasp* yelled at for echoing and restating and such things. As for my three "contentless" posts, the first one I made because I was rereading and getting extremely frustrated because I was getting literally nothing new and felt like I was wasting my time. The second was because I took a second to glance at the thread and decided to say hi to the new player who was actually seeming enthusiastic unlike about half the player base. And the third one was to let people know that I wouldn't be around at phase end since that's a good thing for people to know usually.

If you don't vote someone, you're essentially doing nothing. Sure, you're stating reads, but they don't mean anything unless you back them up with a vote. Seriously. I hate it when people don't put votes down on someone they say is scummy, and usually automatically assume that they're not wanting to risk starting wagons on scumbuddies. That may or may not be what you're actually doing, but that's how I see it.

Besides Balboa, Navo, start scumhunting please. Coming in and dropping one post responding to the accusations on you and then not saying anything else is not helping your case. In addition, could you please not put your response in a quoted text? I skipped over your post the first time because I didn't even realize you had responses in there.

Updated preference for lynch: Scumnori>Navo>Balboa>Okrin