Draft Mafia Round 2: AnonyDraft gameOver

Elieson

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fullclaim: i'm town doc, i tried to protect bbm last night cuz he was super obvtown but was redirected to flc. obviously not caused by a redirector since the kill wasn't redirected to her as well. town sidekick isn't going to target the obvious NK unless they're retarded

it doesn't have that flc was softclaiming dayvig all fucking d1 despite being sidekick. speaking of dayvigs, please respond otherwise i will be forced to assume you are scum trying to avoid vigging your buddy and force a mass Goodbye, Player! test

I.... how do you know she's the scum sidekick?

Until I get an explanation on that,

##Vote:Bear_Knight

Why would you hammer like that? We don't need a hammer for a lynch to happen, there was good discussion going on, and you basically just cut off anything that might have happened. Not happy with that move.

##Vote: FLC

Just need to get this out of the way.

##Unvote

##Vote: Balboa.

Get in here.

If anyone has any major results, they need to out them, now.

Previewed. I'm going to wait to see if there's any ccs on the robin follower claim, and I want Okarin to get in here as well. Day vig is also free to fire on one of robin or FLC, though, to verify the claim. Preferably FLC due to the nature of Robin's roleclaim.

I.... how do you know she's the scum sidekick?

Until I get an explanation on that,

##Vote:Bear_Knight

Why would you hammer like that? We don't need a hammer for a lynch to happen, there was good discussion going on, and you basically just cut off anything that might have happened. Not happy with that move.

Check timestamps. I didn't see des rois coming back as I posted the hammer, and I thought discussion was winding down. I got input from the Wizard, and so I hammered in the belief that little more would be accomplished in the time we had left.

Actually, I'd like you to explain why in god's name you were active-lurking for most of yesterday, as well as reexplain why you were on the voting wagon.

In other news, in order to test my lack of dayvigness, HERE COMES THE BEAR CAVALRY!

Goodbye, FLC!

anyway, post i wrote up last night before my action failed:

[

bearknight's hammer was null i guess since it's little payoff for something that would draw a lot of attention

balboa reads scummiest out of the pluto wagon, drops okarin for the plutoniam wagon but little attention is actually paid toward scumhunting okarin during and after the switch. actual plutoniam vote is highly overjustified with the speculation over what could happen after pluto flips, reads scum padding to make a wagon hop look better

scumnori is also a good lynch since after placing the pluto vote he stopped contributing anything while waiting for the lynch to pan out. inversely, moonside kept his vote on scumnori while basically saying nothing about his case, making me think he's not finding scum and getting them lynched. navo switch came out of nowhere if he really did want scumnori dead all day too. wouldn't be surprised to see scum between those two

]

with night actions in mind it's probably balboa, scumnori, flc. which would mean this game has featured the most extreme [bear_knight's player] scumhunting ever

flc is scum sidekick because she targeted the nk target to redirect doc protection. town sidekick isn't targeting the obvious nightkill. when she gets back she'll probably try to argue that her move wasn't retarded for town but w/e it was and she's scum

@Bear_Knight: Anything specific you want from me.

Also

Goodbye, FLC!

I want to hear more from you on why you thought pluto was a good lynch, and some other contribution.

I'll update my reads once I eat supper.

Also, reformatting just in case:

Goodbye, FourLeafClover!

Looking back on Balboa his last post before the flip, right after he voted for Plutonium, he waffled a bit.

Its good that you finally did respond thoug, which is what has saved you from my vote. Although I'm not 100% sure on voting someone who is inactive.

The doubt shown here makes it look as if he knew Plutonium was a mislynch. Plus in the post where he votes for Plutonium he pretty much justifies that mislynching Plutonium is okay since he's not contributing anything anyway to the town. It was also weird that he had Plutonium as his number 1 scumread, yet chose not to vote him until later in the phase. His only vote before was on myself, because he felt it was weird how quick the FLC wagon developed and I was the last person to vote. If FLC flips scum, this definitely starts to look like scum defending buddy. Add this all in with his overall lack of scumhunting, and I can see the scum!Balboa case. I think the possibility of him being scum is even higher if FLC flips scum.

@Robin's Egg: Are you dismissing Navo as simply newb/bad town then?

@Bear_Knight: Number of reasons:

1. Overall lack of scumhunting and contribution.
  2. Waffling on me. I went from town read to second highest scumread extremely quick, and without me doing much on top of that. Basically since I became a popular scumspect it just seemed like Plutonium switched his opinion to "blend in".
  3. Overall apathetic attitude towards the game, which scum have occasionally.
  4. Disappearing when he became the top wagon, without even attempting to defend himself, looked suspicious.

Goodbye, FourLeafClover

Looks like your luck wasn't that great wink.gif

.-.

before town mobs me i'm going to go ahead and point out that i'm actually the redirector, i fakeclaimed doc so scum would try to shoot me and i could redirect them to a lynch target

i also didn't claim redirector in hopes i could catch flc in a lie (see above post). thought town would wait for her response before shooting after i said that but oh well

Welp. That's a thing. Ugh, moving on.

Bear_Knight: I'm not specifically talking about des Rois. There had been a decent amount of discussion in the past half hour or so before you hammered. And I really don't like the concept of early hammering just to get a better end time, especially when there are people that have just recently subbed in. That said, you're not my main target right now and you've had a reasonable response to this, so

##unvote

##Vote: Scumnori

Care to do some scumhunting this time around?

fullclaim: i'm town doc, i tried to protect bbm last night cuz he was super obvtown but was redirected to flc. obviously not caused by a redirector since the kill wasn't redirected to her as well. town sidekick isn't going to target the obvious NK unless they're retarded

it doesn't have that flc was softclaiming dayvig all fucking d1 despite being sidekick. speaking of dayvigs, please respond otherwise i will be forced to assume you are scum trying to avoid vigging your buddy and force a mass Goodbye, Player! test

Now I don't understand what you're saying. Being redirected to FLC does NOT mean that he/she is scum, and he/she never softclaimed dayvig. You just outed your role to the Mafia and we won't get anywhere with it. Btw, how do you know Caliban is BBM?

Pause!

Well, not really. continue phase, knowing that FourLeafClover, Town Sidekick, was shot in the face.

... Nevermind. /facepalm

Still, explain me why you asked them to shoot someone, and why you believe FLC to be scum.

scumnori is also a good lynch since after placing the pluto vote he stopped contributing anything while waiting for the lynch to pan out. inversely, moonside kept his vote on scumnori while basically saying nothing about his case, making me think he's not finding scum and getting them lynched. navo switch came out of nowhere if he really did want scumnori dead all day too. wouldn't be surprised to see scum between those two

]

I've already said why I dislike Scumnori: He/she doesn't contribute at all and pulls long disappearing acts; he/she wastes more time defending him/her-self than anything when he/she posts; Scumnori, when he was obliged to tell us his thoughts, they were only based on what was going on at the moment, with no insights of what had happened earlier on the past, which makes me believe he/she is not following the game.; and lastly, he/she told us to 'shut up it's hammer time' when we were having a nice discussion, which I see as anti-town.

Thanks for reminding me.

##Vote: Scumnori

Get back here and do something.

I miss like 3 pages of discussion every time I go to bed, so I'm just going to respond to what's directed at me right now then address what I missed in my sleep.

Get in here.

SIR, YES SIR!

As an aside, I'm not really sure what simply voting me and saying get in here accomplishes. I've explained myself multiple times to you, so what is it that you want me to address?

balboa reads scummiest out of the pluto wagon, drops okarin for the plutoniam wagon but little attention is actually paid toward scumhunting okarin during and after the switch. actual plutoniam vote is highly overjustified with the speculation over what could happen after pluto flips, reads scum padding to make a wagon hop look better

1. I Believe I addressed Okarin's response to his criticism with this:

Okarin is still ringing alarm bells, mostly because even though we've been telling him to elaborate more and to respond to hsi criticisms, he only seems to react when he's actually in danger of getting lynched. If not plutonium, then I would like to see an Okarin lynch.

My next post is then elaborating on my point in response to Okarin. I didn't forget about him in the slightest. He's still my biggest scum read, but I'll reread to see what I think. Please remember that I don't want to reiterate wha everyone else is saying for the thousandth time. 99% of the the concers about Okarin were either already addressed by others or I did not notice them at the time. Sorry about that, but I wasn't feeling too great at the time, which doesn't help.

2. Would it have been better for me to not look at what we learn from a pluto lynch? I can't see any downside in analysing what we stand to gain and lose from a lynch.

3. Remember that you at one point commanded me to vote for someone, and I'm sure that you wanted me to vote one of the main wagons. I do what you say, albeit with a bit of thinking and recuperating time in-between, and you are now criticising me for it.

The doubt shown here makes it look as if he knew Plutonium was a mislynch. Plus in the post where he votes for Plutonium he pretty much justifies that mislynching Plutonium is okay since he's not contributing anything anyway to the town. It was also weird that he had Plutonium as his number 1 scumread, yet chose not to vote him until later in the phase. His only vote before was on myself, because he felt it was weird how quick the FLC wagon developed and I was the last person to vote. If FLC flips scum, this definitely starts to look like scum defending buddy. Add this all in with his overall lack of scumhunting, and I can see the scum!Balboa case. I think the possibility of him being scum is even higher if FLC flips scum.

1. Wut. I can see a case being made if plutonium flipped scum, then you could say I was feeling uneasy about the plutonium lynch and wanted to swap, but why would I doubt the lynch if I was scum and thus knew it was a mislynch? Wouldn't I be happy with a plutonium lynch if I was scum?

2. That is because the number 1 scum read can change, Okarin. IIRC you changed your vote quite a few times yesterday, so surely you understand that when new information cmes out and with more time to process the information we have one's opinion can change?

3. Lack of scumhunting? I'm sorry I don't make 3 wall of text posts a page liek Bear does, but if I did it would just likely be echoing what other people said already.

Though FLC flipped town, that doesn't do much to deteriorate my case against you. If anything, defending FLC would have helped gain you some townie cred.

So I'm more scummy if FLC flipped scum, not as townie if FLC flipped town. Win-win for you.